• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario loving Poke'fan!

Lucario9129

E=MC2. Time isn't real!
Years
  • Hi! This isn't my first time on this forum, but I guess you can call me a new member because my profile is new! When I get the internet to register my friend codes I will put them up. I love playing Poke'mon Black Two on my 3DS XL! Like my profile says, the day I do die I want to come back, and as a Lucario! Please message me. We can discuss anything and everything Poke'mon!

Lucario9129

E=MC2. Time isn't real!
    Years
  • It feels awesome to be back! I should mention I live in my own apartment and I am bonkers in love with my Poke'mon game and anything to do with Poke'mon! Everyone feel free to message me, instant message me, and email me! I love a great Poke' chat!

Years
  • A big welcome to PC, Brandon! It's great to see you here~ I'm Cirno!

A Lucario fan, I see? You might be interested in PC's official Riolu/Lucario fanclub since you're a fan, so why not check that out? I'm sure the members would love to have a dedicated fan like you be a part of the club. :3

But ahh, I'm jealous that you have a 3DS XL. I really want one too, though my blue DS Lite is in pretty much perfect condition from when I got it. Glad to see you're enjoying Black 2 though, it's a greattt game!

But yeah, it was great meeting you! I'd be more than happy to be one of your first friends if you're interested, so feel free to send a message and friend request. Enjoy your stay, yes? <3

Years
  • Hi! This isn't my first time on this forum, but I guess you can call me a new member because my profile is new! When I get the internet to register my friend codes I will put them up. I love playing Poke'mon Black Two on my 3DS XL! Like my profile says, the day I do die I want to come back, and as a Lucario! Please message me. We can discuss anything and everything Poke'mon!

Hello Lucario, welcome to PC.

You can call me Hikari, and I liek Oshawottz (heck, it's even the title of my PC Blog). I have been into Pokemon since 1999, and even though I may be 20 I still don't see Pokemon as being just for kids cos I think the big ones can play it just as well.

You've got Black 2? I plan on getting it later this year, ooh boy oh boy I am excited for it. You can come to our Black 2 and White 2 section to take part in discussion surrounding the new games.

And I take it you liek Lucarioz? One of my fave 4th Gen Pokemon they are, cos I just love their diverse movepool and the fact you catch Riolu so early in B2/W2.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me, alright?

- Hikari10

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
    Years
  • Hiya, another Lucario fan huh? It's not like we've seen too many of those yet huh? xP

I really like Lucario, but there are other Pokemon that I just like more though. But it's all cool.

Welcome to PC, people just call me Leety for short

Lucario9129

E=MC2. Time isn't real!
    Years
  • Ha! Thank you all for the welcome! I am more than happy to make friends with you all! I'm going to visit that Lucario Fan Club too. I've already visited the Black 2 and White 2 and I plan on visiting it again. Thank you all so much! I've been a Poke'mon fan since I discovered them on the TV when I was little! I grew up playing all the Poke'mon games and don't plan on stopping ever!

Last edited:
    Back