• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario or Skarmory?

Years
  • Okay, I've had my very good Skarmory, Silver, on my team since I first got to Ula'ula (fourth Pokemon caught to be a contributing member of my team). Anyways, Silver helped me get through the Elite Four and become Champion. But then I found a Riolu, which I named Cobalt. Anyways, I'm considering replacing her with Cobalt, once he evolves, but I'm not sure. Is it worth it? Or should I keep on Silver for those pesky fairy types that Cobalt would have and every other member of my team currently has a bit of a difficult time dealing with?
    If it helps, here's my team (besides Skarmory):
    Absol
    Lycanroc (Midday Form)
    Typhlosion
    Tsareena
    Primarina

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Keep Skarmory. A physical wall would be helpful since most of your team is frail.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I'm inclined to say go for Lucario because we're namebuddies (:D), but Skarmory is better for your team for the reason strangerhypno stated.

Years
  • I'm with the others in that you should stick with the Skarmory. It also has a benefit of being a physical wall with very minimal weaknesses, which could definitely benefit your mostly frail team.

Years
  • Okay, thank you! I'll just keep Cobalt on long enough to evolve him for the Pokedex, because I hate trying to find Pokemon through the SOS thing, and go back to training Silver. Again, thank you all!

LUXIOtheBEST2

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account... again
    Years
  • I would normally say Lucario but I think Skarmory is a better value to your team so your Pokemon could use a fighting move.

Back