• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia and The Legandry Birds or Ho-oh and The Legandry Beasts?Which is Better?

Which is better out if these?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    There's always a question on every Jhoto Legandry Fan.Which Trio and Master is Better!?!?Well here, you can decide between Arctic Lugia and Rainbow Ho-oh.List who and why like this.:

Lugia.
    I don't know it just appeals to me

You can also list a single like Articuno and Suicune,Half or Whole.
    I've already listed mine so it's your turn!

Just to give some news,It seems alot of people Like Ice/Water Pokemon,I regard Lugia Water

If anyone wants to,they can post Fun Facts about Lugia,Ho-Oh,The Legandry Birds,The Legandry Beasts,etc,etc

Last edited:

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I LOVE all the legendary birds, I can't choose which one I like. Their my most favourite legendaries. Their THE original legendaries and their so awsome. But if I had to choose one, it would be Articuno, then Zapdos, Moltres and then Lugia.

I don't really like the Legendary dogs...Their just...Ew.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I think Zapdos or and Lugia are the 2 strongest one because they can learn both krazy moves! lol Like zapdos can learn heat wave now as a tutor move in platinum. Lugia can learn the strongest flying move and learn hydro pump! Its krazy, but Yeah I like these 2 birds the most... lol

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Well the legendary bird that I like is Articuno. Because I like ice type. I think the Legendary Birds and Beasts are balanced. None of them are better.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Between Ho-oh and Lugia, I have to go with Lugia. No contest, it's my definite favorite of the two. I like it's looks, and I've always been partial to playing around with it a lot more than Ho-oh. (Maybe because I got Silver before Gold? Meh.)

I can't really pick between the Legendary Trios, since I really like both, but I would go with Articuno and Suicune as my favorites from those groups.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay between Lugia and Ho-oh I would have to choose Lugia hands down...and between the trios I would have to choose Zapdos and Raikou...that's just my opinion though...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'd choose Lugia and then the trio of beasts. I'm fond on the dogs.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I always liked the birds... especially Articuno. Hey, he got me through my first League

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My choice could easily be any of them, but It is Lugia that I am the most fond of.
    Lugia just appeals to me in a way the others fail to do so; truly a magneficient being.
    It also has a good movepool followed by nice stats.

Darkaoz

Compulsive Procrastinator
    Years
    My personal favorites up there are Lugia, Zapdos, and Raikou. I believe Lugia, though not as powerful and known in the Pokemon world, is greater than Ho-oh.

Lugia just has much more need and potential I believe. And...It can speak human. Let's see Ho-oh do that!

With the legendary birds, I've always believed Zapdos was the best. Just by looking at Zapdos you can see the speed it can attain. Not a force to mess with, eh?

As for the legendary dogs. As much as I love Raikou, I have to say Suicune is the best, and most powerful of the bunch, and definitely serves the best purpose. I mean, cleaning tainted water like that? Imagine all the water pollution in the world...Gone!

That's just my opinion though =/...Really, as it seems the three birds and dogs are all balanced...But who really knows...

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Between Lugia and Ho-oh, Gotta go with Lugia. Loved him in the movie, and I love his design way more. I've always been more inclined to use him in the games as well.

As far as the legendary birds.. I think Moltres is absolutely gorgeous. Always been my favorite of the three.

And for the legendary beasts.. Suicune. Beautiful pokemon.. and water type. :P I love water Pokemon. :D

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Lugia!!!

It's just awesome! He's huge and beautiful.

He speaks without moving his mouth.

He has a beautiful call.
    I don't know what Ho-oh sounds like but the legendary birds have dreadful sqwawks.

He resides deep in the ocean.

He has a movie.

Lugia is just phenomenal:)

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I always liked Lugia more than the rest in that list. There is no real reason, I guess I just think he is cool and strong thats all. xD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I always liked Lugia more than the rest in that list. There is no real reason, I guess I just think he is cool and strong thats all. xD
    Same here. Lugia looks awesome and has... somewhat good skills. Thats why i'll pick lugia for now. :)
    Also, I'll add Suicune to my list.

Last edited:

Mystery Soul

Idea Ghost
    Years
    I'd go with Lugia. He's powerful, has great stats(The best in G/S/C), is a Tank Pokemon, and is overall awsome. Ho-Oh is gaudy to me. Between the Birds and Beasts, I'd choose beasts, I'm not fond of Articuno, Zapdos, or Moltres. Entei and Suciune rock! Raikou's OK...

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I choose Lugia. I like it better than the other choices and it's the only one that I would use in the game because I really like its movepool.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ahh I can't really decide between Lugia, Ho-oh, Articuno, Suicune, and Raikou. All seem pretty cool, and I guess I'll go with Lugia since I loved the 2nd movie. :3

Back