• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lugia Or Ho-oh

lugia or Ho-oh

• Lugia

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters

Spiron

High life.
    Years
    Alot of valid points made in this thread - but as it was said before, it's a matter of opinion rather than matter of fact. If I could only pick one in the games, it's a though choice of who I would chose. Out of the games, even though Lugia has gotten more screen time, I feel Ho-oh has played a much more important and 'mysterious' role in the ainme. I have thing for the mixture of fire/flying types, so
    I'd have to go with Ho-oh.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Lugia for three reasons:
    1) Even though he's psychic he can learn quite a few water moves thus making it an even easier battle between him and Ho-Oh
    2) I had Silver and my brother had Gold. (I also had Crystal so I <3 Suicune to)
    3) i dont know why but Lugia looks Adorable and Ho-oh looks like a bird which had a accident with the hairdryer (he looks like he has a disease XD)

Years
    Lugia Aeroblast is actually Better than Sacred Fire here is the Ability for both

Aeroblast:
    Launches a high powered Vaccum, High Critical Hit ratio --%
    Sacred Fire:
    A mythical fire attack that may Inflict Burn, 50%

Stats

AeroBlast: Attack 100, Acc 95, PP 5

Sacred Fire: Attack 100,Acc 95,PP 5

LUGIA RULES

Years
    Lugia rocks

Lugia is better there is no quesion it looks cool its stronger and its got better attack and when me and my cusion battle level 56 lugia vs level 56 ho-oh my lugia one and lugia's got a whole movie beat that

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I like Lugia and Ho-Oh equally, in battle I prefer to use Ho-Oh however.

Lugia Aeroblast is actually Better than Sacred Fire here is the Ability for both

Aeroblast:
    Launches a high powered Vaccum, High Critical Hit ratio --%
    Sacred Fire:
    A mythical fire attack that may Inflict Burn, 50%

Stats

AeroBlast: Attack 100, Acc 95, PP 5

Sacred Fire: Attack 100,Acc 95,PP 5

LUGIA RULES

Yeah but didn't you consider the fact Lugia was made to be a wall and not a sweeper like Ho-Oh was made for? But Aeroblast is still cool, like Sacred Fire is.

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My favourite is Ho-oh, mainly due to the fact that it learns the awesome move, Sacred Fire.

Back