• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lurker turned Member, Hello!

WaterMystix

Sleepy Artist
Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
As the title said, I'm a lurker of various fan game forums, Relic Castle in particular. For a while now I've been wanting to make a game and participate in the community myself.

Otherwise, I'm an artist and I'm learning Japanese, at least enough so I can play through a Pokemon game in the original language. I've managed to get up to about Vermilion City in LGPE before I got overwhelmed. Oh and my favourite Pokemon is Mimikyu and Fuecoco.

I don't have much else to say for an introduction but I hope we can get along.

Years
As the title said, I'm a lurker of various fan game forums, Relic Castle in particular. For a while now I've been wanting to make a game and participate in the community myself.

Otherwise, I'm an artist and I'm learning Japanese, at least enough so I can play through a Pokemon game in the original language. I've managed to get up to about Vermilion City in LGPE before I got overwhelmed. Oh and my favourite Pokemon is Mimikyu and Fuecoco.

I don't have much else to say for an introduction but I hope we can get along.
Hello WaterMystix, and welcome to the forums!
Do you have some of your Pokémon arts you are especially proud of ?

WaterMystix

Sleepy Artist
Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Hello there WaterMystix, and welcome to the PC!
Cool that you've played LGPE in another language!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
Is it really playing if it's only up to Surge? Lmfao.
Big fan of the Gen 4 games tbh, be it Plat or HGSS.

Hello WaterMystix, and welcome to the forums!
Do you have some of your Pokémon arts you are especially proud of ?

tumblr_ozaz4nvvI71rl9w9no1_1280.jpg

Extremely old but I was going pretty hard with this Mimikyu pokejinka.

WaterMystix

Sleepy Artist
Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
It is when the language you've chosen to learn is as convoluted as Japanese Kanji can be! :p
Neat! Have you played the Gen 4 remakes? What do you think of them?
As far as I'm concerned, I've scrubbed them clean from my mind and deciding that Legends Arceus is my gen 4 remake lol

Hello!

I take it you like Ghost types?

How did you feel about LGPE? Did you like the game?

Oh yeah, love ghosties, some of my other favs are Gengar and Banette.
LGPE's okay! It's nothing horribly special but it's a serviceable remake to help much younger fans understand Pokemon. My arm got sore too quickly to play it for as long as stretches as I do with the mainline series proper.

Back