• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

</|-?lvaro?s Artworks-|\>

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
    *Gives Omega a 1000000000000000000 x infinity + 1/10 rating*

And Omega wins an Oscar! XD
    Well done ?lvaro, that?s one cool pic! ^__^b
    Everything, in my opinion, is perfect there, but I might be wrong.
    Must look at it a bit more. XD
    Continua com o teu fabuloso trabalho, j? chamaste as duas PWNsome artistas daqui, mas eu tamb?m vou ser, that I promise! XP
    Just you wait. XD
    So, go on, I wish you draw more and more pics!
    And, if ya can, as a favor to CFG, Porygon and I, make some Dragon pics? We ALL love Dragons! d-^__^-b
    Good luck on future pics!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    O_O

Yeah, that OMEGA should win an oscar, I like everything in it! XD

Keep goin!

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Thanks for the comment
    </|-?lvaro?s Artworks-|\>
    and for apreciating my art.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Feebas!
    New art!^^

Again, the colors you use are just too good.^^
    I love the details you put into this drawing. Omega looks greatness and the background just ownz. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, dude!^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ZOMG! I love the wings! Yet another one of your great artworks, Álvaro! Keep it up!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Again, the your details are just Feebas.^^

Love the background and Kosie's wings in this latest picceh.
    I believe you're getting better and better at this.^0^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    Like...Dude...

*Oh no! Ru is now paralyzed! She may comment incoherently!*

...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Yeah, it PWNS!
    It really is awesome all over...But it is a shame that ya had to put KOS-MOS through so much pain.
    *Cries*
    ...Well, it is only a drawing, and the dimension where it is real in is in no way linked to ours, so no need to worry much. XD
    So, sue me, I think parallel and other kinds of dimensions exist. It´s possible. Now, to stop with the offtopicness... >.>;
    KOS-MOS is very well detailed, I can almost feel the pain reflecting off her! ;.;
    And the background and the small text really DO compliment the impact of the pic, with all the dark stuff and "World is going to end and ya can do nothing about it" theme of it.
    So, all I can say, in REAL terms, not REALISTIC, is a straight 10/10. ^__^b

Keep on making cool stuff dude!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Whoa-ho! Thats is one sleek-looking Omega weapon! I really like it. Too bad my Bro aint around,he would have been astounded by its coolness. XD I'd sure like to see more man!

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Bah... It?s me ALVARO again (Too bad in another coding i cannot use accent on my name ??... ) , and I made a new DRAWING , this time a NARUTO ONE. ENJOY

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOh!
    I Feebas your new art.^^
    Even though I've yet to watch a single episode of Naruto, I really love this picceh.
    Especially the colors you used, and that determined look she had on her face.

Keep going dude!^0^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    (Is dropping her diff font colour due to poor light forum skin users)
    Hey Álvaro, here commenting on your pics again!
    Hyuga looks like a nice character indeed, I wish my bro would just get Naruto already so I could comment on this better.
    Awesome blur effects, I like them, and the hair is SO shiny and Anime-like. I love it. ^__^
    With the text and the background, it kind of looks like the Team Sonic intro in Sonic Heroes too. XD
    The details she´s got are awesome too, nice perspective, pwetty colours...All in all I give this pic a 10/10, I really can´t see anything wrong with it! ^__^b
    Good job and keep on wih the good work!

Back