• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen lvl 4 bibarel

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    My friend caught a lvl 4 Bibarel [not Bidoof] in Lake Verity. He wants and explanation of how that is possible.... I can't find any logic behind it. If someone can, please let me know. Thank you.

~Swotr

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Its just one of those things gamefreak put in, like why have we had to use metal coat to evolve our onixes for 2n3 and 3rd gen, but now we can catch them in the wild?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    That' what I thought just a glitch... I mean a wild lvl 4 Bibarel in the first lake right above the first town. Pretty crazy.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    This isn't the first time I've heard this happen, so I'm assuming it's just one of those things Gamefreak put in/flubbed up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    So no glitch? Just gamefreak putting weird things in weird places?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Actually I belive he has his firered inserted all the time...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    That's probably it, then. I don't know what does it, but somehow the insertion of a GBA game makes you find low level Bibarel and Staravia. I think I've also heard Lake Verity mentioned specifically for that phenomenon before... so that's probably what happened. Just a harmless glitch or oversight.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    That's probably it, then. I don't know what does it, but somehow the insertion of a GBA game makes you find low level Bibarel and Staravia. I think I've also heard Lake Verity mentioned specifically for that phenomenon before... so that's probably what happened. Just a harmless glitch or oversight.

Yeah, this is what probaly happened.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    No glitch. Bibarel is rare near Lake Verity. And yes, you can catch him in the wild at Level 4. Remember how there were wild Level 4 Cascoons in RSE? Cascoon didn't evolve until Level 7. So its just another one of those things.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    There was already a thread explaining this right here. It is programmed into the game and it is not a glitch. So instead of letting more posts repeat similar things, I'll just close this. :D

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back