• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Méchamon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Ryu said that the moves could come in any order, though. Now I'm just going to do moves by where I think Riolu is in fighting and what would be useful at that point.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Hiya guys! I was attempting to come here A LOT sooner, but Pokécommunity just does not work for me =/.
    Anyways, I'm going to write a new post, including battling Arcanine and a secret twist!

I posted and I was in a hurry. Take a look.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Encore? Fake tears? Why? I don't really care that much because they do fit Mime Jr.'s personality, but now she can't just Mimic or Teeter Dance =(. Oh well that will work. Ryu, if you wouldn't mind could make a moveset for Magby now, so when it hatches I know what to do when I post.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Could Mira get a mystery Egg slipped into her bag by the lady? I just really wanted the Pokemon that came out to be a surprise (at least to Mira:P)

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    heey guys sorry for not posting for a while i'll post within a half an hour

Can you also say what attacks elekid will have

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Killer g, we are going to run away from our battle once we realize we are not strong enough to fight the mechamon yet. So remember that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back