• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M2Bagel's Shiny and Legendary Sendoff!

Years
    Hey Greene!
    He has a quirky nature and as mentioned above (I think) the little guy has pokerus.

LiveWire you've got yourself a deal. Hit me up with you'r FC and we'll get crackin.
    Edit: nevermind. saw you're trainer card. I'll be logging on under my diamond fc now.

Years
    No problem at all Live Wire! Thank you. Hope Magikarp grows up big and strong!
    Take Care!

To everyone, thanks for all the help!
    These legendaries are in need of good new homes so keep the offers rolling!

Years
    Rockbaby: Kingler sounds good. I just updated the wants so check to make sure there isn't a second poke that you might be able to part with for it.

Loucas: Meganium, Huntail, and Shiftry sounds good. I already found an Ambipom. We seem to have a time zone difference so PM a time that you will be able to trade and we'll go from there.

As I mentioned, everything is updated, and most of the pokemon I have for trade are still available including events and that incredible deoxys.
    Thanks for looking!

(P.S. Tyros, you are my hero.)

Years
    hey, i really need the WCS Shiny Milotic UT pokemon

i can give you 3 or 4 really good TMS for them. i have them all and in multiples, so choose which ones you want =D

Years
    Coza! It's Quiet.

Donte! Check out the updated first post. Look forward to trading with you.

Everything's still available folks and you're getting these dirt cheap. Don't let them get released!

Back