• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M2Bagel's Shiny and Legendary Sendoff!

Years
    Thanks to Javier, we can cross off Armaldo and Omastar. Thanks Pal!

Redragon! shoot me a PM. I still really want to do that swampert/Regi trade with you but I'm going to peace out for now. I'll be back later tonight.

Take Care all!

Years
    Would you take the WCS shiny Milotic for it Super Deoxys? Other than that, I'm not sure if I have much to offer you now.
    CKN is mighty interested in Shaymin, and I'm still hoping to nab an Arceus somewhere if that doesn't work out.

Years
    Yeah that could work. I would Mos Def need a copy back. Do you just want to trade the Swampert for Shaymin, get back on with the copy and I'll trade a junker to you for it?

Yeah that's fine.
    I'll be online with my diamond FC

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    yeah sure my fc is in my sig which one of yours do you want me to add? and do you want an item to go with it? a masterball, PP max, or a berry?

Years
    Diamond FC.
    Tack a PP max to swampert or something and I'll be a happy camper. Shaymin has a miracle berry so that has to stay on.
    I'll meet you now.

Can't now.
    Sorry pal.
    Hopefully we can catch up later.

Years
    hey. i have a Swampert. also, i have a shiny metagross, but its hacked =[

i an give them both to youfor a cresselia

Back