• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69´s Trading and Breeding shack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Do you have any other event? Im not very interested in celebis XD

Yeah, let's see: any of the WIN2011 beasts, Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew, Cilan's Pansage, Smash Cubchoo, and the birthday Audino. I also have some Dream World Events, like Arceus, Mamoswine, Togekiss, and the Eevee Evolutions.

Years
  • Do you possibly have a rufflet that's adamant natured and untouched EVs?

I can trade you my EV'd Unfezant with fly roost return and work up.
    He's level 34 and adamant natured.
    I maxed out his attack Ev and speed EV. (:

Do PM me if youre interested!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    I'm interested in the shiny flawless ditto, i have a shiny steelix, psyduck and Virision :)
    I also have a phione and Kyurem (not shiny) :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Love the Darkrai you traded me :) I'd love to trade for your NZ Jirachi. Let me know what you want. If there's nothing else from my thread, I'll see what else I can get my hands on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    Hey man i was wondering if you require something in return? As i only just started my white journey and am in need of a rufflet. If you want i can trade you something off HG.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • First of all im sorry for the delayed answers my computer's monitor burned and thats why i havent been here, im using someone elses computer to reply now and i will try to get here more often until i get another monitor.

Now for the replies:

Yeah, let's see: any of the WIN2011 beasts, Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew, Cilan's Pansage, Smash Cubchoo, and the birthday Audino. I also have some Dream World Events, like Arceus, Mamoswine, Togekiss, and the Eevee Evolutions.

Dream world mamoswine or togekiss woul be nice.

Hmmm are you interested in events?

Yes I am.

I'm interested in the shiny flawless ditto, i have a shiny steelix, psyduck and Virision :)
    I also have a phione and Kyurem (not shiny) :)

Shiny Steelix sounds good.

Love the Darkrai you traded me :) I'd love to trade for your NZ Jirachi. Let me know what you want. If there's nothing else from my thread, I'll see what else I can get my hands on.

Ok i will take a look soon.

ok man everything has been swapped to white version so i can trade whenever youre ready

Ok, as soon as i can i will take a look at your thread.

Katarn and legoone, can you offer something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'd like to trade for your NZ Jirachi. I have a few more Pokemon I can offer now. How about Shiny Bouffalant and whatever else you may want of your choice. Just check my thread.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I would like these 3 :D

"Trade for Evolution!" Event Haunter
    All Nippon Airways (ANA) Darkrai
    "Trade for Evolution!" Event Karrablast

I also have jap event Cubchoo and boxes full of older gen events. I have them all in black.

These are my shinies in 5th gen Tepig, Snivy, Oshwott , Zorua, Axew, Litwick,Archen, Solosis, Tynamo, Minccino, Cryogonal, Darumaka, Scraggy, Deino, Tirtouga, Pansage, Pansear, Venipede,Woobat, Klink, and Larvesta.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Adamant natured 10 ANIV Articuno(ID: 00010) for Ash's Scraggy?

Not really interested on an articuno, anything else?
    Sorry.

I'd like to trade for your NZ Jirachi. I have a few more Pokemon I can offer now. How about Shiny Bouffalant and whatever else you may want of your choice. Just check my thread.

Im interested in your entei, so entei for jirachi would be nice.

I would like these 3 :D

"Trade for Evolution!" Event Haunter
    All Nippon Airways (ANA) Darkrai
    "Trade for Evolution!" Event Karrablast

I also have jap event Cubchoo and boxes full of older gen events. I have them all in black.

These are my shinies in 5th gen Tepig, Snivy, Oshwott , Zorua, Axew, Litwick,Archen, Solosis, Tynamo, Minccino, Cryogonal, Darumaka, Scraggy, Deino, Tirtouga, Pansage, Pansear, Venipede,Woobat, Klink, and Larvesta.

Shiny axew, shiny tirtouga and one event would be nice for those 3, im not interested in cubchoo though so what other events do you have?

D3r Schatten im interested on your shiny UT swablu, lvl 1, OT isa for pinsir.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I have lots of old gen events and all are UT. Theres too many to list. -___-

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    I'm interested in the Flawless Ditto.

Check my thread for anything you might like, please :D

Back