• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mac's Trade Thread (Shinies/Flawless/Events/Giveaways/Services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    I'd need something a little better than just one Shiny since it's shiny, lvl 100, and EV'd...

Alrighty, I have a Shiny Fortress ev'd if you want him?

Here is his info-
    Ot: Buggy (Note: This is not my ev'd trained forretress, this is my friends. I win him in a battle against him.)
    Lv 100
    Nn- GolD.Roger
    Relaxed nature

Ev's 354/261/360/145/145/76
    Move set- Toxic Spikes/Explosion/Gyro Ball/Rapid Spin
    Ability- Sturdy

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Alrighty, I have a Shiny Fortress ev'd if you want him?

Here is his info-
    Ot: Buggy (Note: This is not my ev'd trained forretress, this is my friends. I win him in a battle against him.)
    Lv 100
    Nn- GolD.Roger
    Relaxed nature

Ev's 354/261/360/145/145/76
    Move set- Toxic Spikes/Explosion/Gyro Ball/Rapid Spin
    Ability- Sturdy
    I agree to this trade. I can't trade right now as I'm at work though. I'll put this on pending trades ^^

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    Hello, Mac.

I was interested in getting your giveaway Cubone and giveaway Houndour if that's not a problem. :D I know they're giveaways, but is there anything you might one? I don't have any fantastic pokemon, definitely not any shinys that I want to give away (all the ones I have are event), and I'm not an EV expert so I don't have any EV trained pokemon. The only really interesting pokemon I have are my level ones since a few of them have TM moves attached to them. I could get you a lot of Totodiles that know Hydro Pump and a lot of Growlithe (they would know Roar, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, and Heat Wave). I also have a male Deino with Dragon Pulse and a couple Feebas.

I have a few other pokemon that I might be able to breed like a Meditite or maybe a Drifloon. I know, they're not amazing. Again, I don't really have pokemon people want. =/ Please try to think of something, I don't like taking pokemon and not having anything else to give back.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hello, Mac.

I was interested in getting your giveaway Cubone and giveaway Houndour if that's not a problem. :D I know they're giveaways, but is there anything you might one? I don't have any fantastic pokemon, definitely not any shinys that I want to give away (all the ones I have are event), and I'm not an EV expert so I don't have any EV trained pokemon. The only really interesting pokemon I have are my level ones since a few of them have TM moves attached to them. I could get you a lot of Totodiles that know Hydro Pump and a lot of Growlithe (they would know Roar, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, and Heat Wave). I also have a male Deino with Dragon Pulse and a couple Feebas.

I have a few other pokemon that I might be able to breed like a Meditite or maybe a Drifloon. I know, they're not amazing. Again, I don't really have pokemon people want. =/ Please try to think of something, I don't like taking pokemon and not having anything else to give back.
    Doesn't have to be anything amazing at all! But if you really want to offer, I'd love some Pokemon to help complete my Dex. Meditite would be good. I also have Growlithe but with those moves I'd love to take one. =) I'm at work right now so I can't trade, though.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    That's perfectly fine! Just tell me what times you can do it and we'll work things out. I'll get those two pokemon ready for you.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    UPDATED with a new section, Flawless Shinies! I also added Egg move male section and I am officially opening the egg move service! I am still a bit new at this and since it's a pain in the butt for some of the egg moves, the price might be higher than normal ;)

flubbateios

I have no events :( that's why I'm looking to get one, but you can ask for maybe 4 or 5 things in my shop for the mew.I'm adding some new ones.

Basculin

Dragonite Fan
    Years
    Hi Mac!
    Sorry, but I just bred a Shiny Litwick so would you mind changing my trade to:
    Shiny Ralts and Shiny SWABLU for my Shiny Sigilyph and Shiny Shiftry? ^__^

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Hi Mac!
    Sorry, but I just bred a Shiny Litwick so would you mind changing my trade to:
    Shiny Ralts and Shiny SWABLU for my Shiny Sigilyph and Shiny Shiftry? ^__^
    Sure that's fine. Congratulations!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2011
    Hey Mac I'm back again :) lol
    Here are some more ev'd pokemon I want :D
    Shiny Steelix Female - 31/31/31/18/31/31 - Relaxed - OT: Takeshi, ID: 19685 (EVs: 255 HP, 255 Def)

Shiny Zangoose Male - FLAWLESS - Jolly - OT: blaQk, ID: 25863 (EVs: 252 Atk, 6 Def, 252 Spd)

Scizor Male lv 100 - FLAWLESS - Adamant - OT: Tsujin, ID: 50879 (EVs: 252 Atk, 6 Def, 252 Spd)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Sitting right here wanting that shiny uxie and it took a bit for me to see it was mine!! :laugh:
    But any ways... what would you want for the latias??

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Sitting right here wanting that shiny uxie and it took a bit for me to see it was mine!! :laugh:
    But any ways... what would you want for the latias??
    Any shiny I don't have please.

Hey Mac I'm back again :) lol
    Here are some more ev'd pokemon I want :D
    Shiny Steelix Female - 31/31/31/18/31/31 - Relaxed - OT: Takeshi, ID: 19685 (EVs: 255 HP, 255 Def)

Shiny Zangoose Male - FLAWLESS - Jolly - OT: blaQk, ID: 25863 (EVs: 252 Atk, 6 Def, 252 Spd)

Scizor Male lv 100 - FLAWLESS - Adamant - OT: Tsujin, ID: 50879 (EVs: 252 Atk, 6 Def, 252 Spd)
    OK Sure what do you have to offer??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back