• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mad Scrawlings of a Drunkard Valkyre

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeruskaDreemurr

The Last Gunslinger
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
Hello! Not much to show yet. But I do plan on doing a lot of art here, so be patient! :D

I plan to update everything to this one post here, but I will try to keep it organized by date over time.

It would be cool is this is could end up being the place for people to ask me questions or get to know me if anyone were interested in such a thing. I just love to talk to people! Either way, I am going to use a second post for AMA, and any other info that is relevant to share since this is "my space" ;)

Thank you for your time, citizens.
giphy.gif

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hope to see some good stuff from you!

Years
Hey there! Welcome to the Art Studio <3

While the Showcase is designed to be your space and you can do anything with it, a minimum of one (1) art image is required to actually start, so I'll have to close this thread for now. :')

Feel free to either make a new thread or message me so I can unlock this one when you're ready to share your art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back