• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Madipup’s Art Thread

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2023
It's one of my best friend from Twitter KrazyBonesTV's birthday today, so I drew him with his favorite childhood characters, Banjo and Kazooie <3

Attachments

• Krazy Bday Present.png
    Krazy Bday Present.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
That's unbelievably cool! I'm a big fan and the timing of your art piece coincides nicely with the news about Banjo being added to Smash. :D I love your style already and can't wait to see more of it, Madipup! :)

Years
SHAYMIN IS AN ADORABLE BABY and having cake is like... a big mood
i love your style!! it's simple and stylistic it's just.. great <3

also quick mod note: artists are limited to having just one active showcase (art) thread at a time! (unless one showcase is specifically for css, one for art, one for requests..) i merged your other art showcase threads into one because of this. :) edit 2 - you can rename your thread at anytime to avoid confusion hfdausljdk

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
omg if that adorable Shaymin was a little matcha dessert i would eat it :O

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2023
SHAYMIN IS AN ADORABLE BABY and having cake is like... a big mood
i love your style!! it's simple and stylistic it's just.. great <3

also quick mod note: artists are limited to having just one active showcase (art) thread at a time! (unless one showcase is specifically for css, one for art, one for requests..) i merged your other art showcase threads into one because of this. :) edit 2 - you can rename your thread at anytime to avoid confusion hfdausljdk

Oh I'm really sorry! Next time I make one I will do that! :) thank you for the compliments though!

Back