• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Sight [Game Over]

Years
    This game couldn't have gone more smoothly if we wanted it to. We pretty much had you in our pockets from day one xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I can't believe the fact people abandoned The Plan after I suggested it and died for my cause :'). And the fact people then suspected JaDe for following said plan.

Haha, yeah. People and plans, those two don't go well together: only six out of thirteen Seers actually checked jd that night.

I guess Lycan messed up then :P

As a matter of fact I didn't. Desi has never actually investigated jd and aeternum was just damn lucky, I don't know how he did that.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Haha, yeah. People and plans, those two don't go well together: only six out of thirteen Seers actually checked jd that night.
    I don't think the plan was really that bad this time around, even though it involved sacrificing potential townies, town still had 3 days after jd's lynch to compare results and (potentially) get correct lynches.
    As a matter of fact I didn't. Desi has never actually investigated jd and aeternum was just damn lucky, I don't know how he did that.
    Oh, so Alex lied! Look at Alex, still being obv-scum even after the game is over... :P

Back