• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magic: The Gathering

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • And after revising the colour wheel, I'm 90% sure that green lost that ability to prevent combat damage en-masse now...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I'm highly doubting it. I know for a fact that they prefer holy days (which is in 8th) over fogs for some reason. So chances are if you see holy day, you won't see fog.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • I guess, for the green players. AGain, I don't care too much for green (probably one of the colours that I like least). Yeah, def. green and red I care the least about. lol

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • lol. I'm your opposite. I'm the blue guy and I occasionally like my white and black (I think I like white more tho). It's so strange! :P

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    can sum1 tell me the storyline for Apocalypse(Book)...barnes and noble hasnt got another copy yet...

Back