• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magic: The Gathering

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Kenny_C.002 said:
lol. I'm your opposite. I'm the blue guy and I occasionally like my white and black (I think I like white more tho). It's so strange! :P
no this is good so we have people from 2 points of view
this is really good
so we can debate more wether which cards are better
i rely on brute force
whereas you make the game interesting(i.e. counterspell)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
lol. It does make things quite interesting in the long run. lol

I'm betting that you'll hate some of the cards I like (e.g. Statecraft.). It'll be fun that way too. :P

Strider

Not Pwnd
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2006
Blasty said:
but i haven't seen any blue/green card
i'm serious
i've never in my life saw a blue/green card
i've seen treva the renewer but it's white/blue/green

Mystic Snake from Apocalypse is Blue/Green I think. Not too bad for competitive deck as well.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
The snake? yo it was the equivalent of like Exalted Angel today (like back in the day). This guy was blowing the tourney scene right out of the water with a counterspell within a creature (so technically it's a 2-for-1 card), causing such a card advantage that it wasn't even funny. btw, it COULD NOT HAVE COSTED 3 OR LESS due to the fact that aleurn was around (free coutnerspelling O_O).

Back