• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. As we are all made up of giant blocks of limited color, it is a daily task to turn tight corners, go through hallways, and operate in crowds.

I wish for Faith without Fading.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2011
i wish that my family was succeful (spelling) in life and money didnt corrupt them, while being happy as can be.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
i wish that my family was succeful (spelling) in life and money didnt corrupt them, while being happy as can be.

May I respectfully ask you of something? I would like to know how you would corrupt the previous user's wish.

As for your wish, it's granted. Your family becomes so successful that their popularity kills them. How? The paparazzi unintentionally tramples them in an effort to get their picture on the front page of USA Today for "Best Family That Ever Lived".

I wish I had a retired A-10 Thunderbolt II as a personal aircraft.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Granted, but all of it has a rapper singing on it.

I wish I got ran over by a 2010 Blue Toyota Tundra with someone in a hurry driving it.
6089_cc0640_001_8T7.jpg

This is what a Toyota Tundra looks like.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
Years
Granted, but the driver is an escapee from a mental asylum, and so to cover up his crime, he eats all the evidence, which means you.

I wish I was James Bond (Just for a day).

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted, but all of it has a rapper singing on it.
That wouldn't be too bad, though. Look at 50 Cent's Ayo Technology (a pretty good song, if you're into 50 Cent) for example. He's used a synth that was based off of the same SID audio chips as found in the Commodore 64.
It would be cooler if more rappers could incorporate chiptunes in their music, in my opinion.
I wish I was James Bond (Just for a day).
Granted, but then you "Die Another Day."

I'm not complaining about the house I'm living in right now, but I wish I had a mansion with the best HD TV in every room, plus every game system ever made.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
Granted, but your power goes out and your house suffers irreparable damage because you are using so much electricity.

I wish for a near-perfect memory.

Years
Granted. Since it is only near perfect, you can remember every single detail about anything. Except when it comes to school. But hey! Game shows love that kind of ridiculous trivia.

I wish for a Graven Image.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Granted, but the only word you know in Japanese is
ありがとう
Which means Thank You.

I wish that the 10 rarest elements would be 10,000 times more common, so that scientists can analyze those elements. One of these rare elements is Francium.

Years
Granted. Due to the immense size of those elements (comparatively) and the law of conservation of mass and energy, the supply of elements which make up organic compounds decrease drastically. Humanity is unable to sustain its huge population and most of it is wiped out. At least we still have SCIENCE! ⊂(゚ヮ゚)⊃

I wish I could visit Madam Hina's Misfortune Cleansing Parlour.

Years
Granted...after the parlor had to be smashed to bits because it went bankrupt, probably due to the obscurity of the reference making them rack in too little profit.

I wish for five new notebooks.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Granted, but they're so spicy they put you and your loved ones into comas.

I wish for my own lightsaber

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Granted, so you get this

I wish I knew whatever I wanted or needed to know at any given point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back