• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
Years
  • granted. The pie and the gallon of whipped cream was fed straight to your dog and you are caged up and forced to watch your dog eat the food. then you are released and your dog barfs all over you.

I wish for a sexy male MAN knight in shining armor to come save meesa.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Granted. They prefer your house over any other place.

I wish that a legit penny suddenly appeared on my desk.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    GRANTED....but it blew up and killed evryone one you know.

GIVE ME A PIE that wont kill me, hurt me,(that includes my games, people i know, and everything else i know of.) , and kills the game, pokemon snap!!!(PLUS let it be so that it be comes a magikarp and wont hurt me or anything above!!!) Mess this one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Years
  • Granted. The pie is disgusted by your horrible method of typing that it places the pastry side of itself on your computer's hard drive, frying it. No one is hurt, though. Then when your parents come home (if you still live with them), they'll wonder what happened to the computer, and they won't believe your "pie fell on it" story because it turned into a Magikarp.

I wish for an unlimited supply of charged AA batteries.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
  • Granted, but everyone speaks gibberish now thanks to you and no one understands a single word.

I wish that Death was brave enough to tell Chuck Norris he died 10 years ago.

Years
  • Granted. Chuck Norris just roundhouse kicks him and Death does nothing. As a matter of fact, no one dies for the next 5000 years, causing massive overpopulation. Chuck Norris. He's so manly, Firefox sees nothing wrong with the spelling of his name or his signature move.

I wish that My Body didn't Wish that you Burned to the Moon.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
  • Granted. I'm safe, but I had Chuck Norris give you the power of the equivalent of 1 CNRHK (Chuck Norris RoundHouse Kick) so it's too powerful for you and you explode in a ball of electricity.

I wish Chuck Norris wasn't alive or dead.

Years
  • Granted. Please redeem your wish at *NAME OF FORUM BLOCKED DUE TO ADVERTISING*'s wish corrupter.

I wish that I could be Deaf to all but the Song.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What Song? *godotscript.exe corrupted* @~@

I wish for another wish.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Granted, the cookies squirt milk on-───

On second thought, never mind :|. godotscript.exe aborted@ grant.wsh