• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    A weird rumor..

Lilo and Stitch can be captured, but you must feed them to your pokemon to get them all to level 100.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I have those two =P

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine

Lance's lover...
    Years
  • I will die once again-Due to the fact I cant go on anymore with Agoraphobia....
    Me: Farewell, Gruel, gruel world
    Lance: Why Guine?...I knew you were ill but we would have helped you through it....
    Me: *dying in embrace, tears streaming down face*...I'm sorry...I will always love you...Farewell...*dies*
    Silence......-Yes I do have agoraphobia just to let you know...-
    Lance wonders whether to end it also....

Years
  • Um, sorry if that was a reply to my latest rumour, I deleted it.

Rumour to become a pokemon breeder. For Gold/silver/crystal
    Okay, find the daycare center, and put two dittos in the daycare center.
    Now talk to anyone who may be in the daycare center, Then go outside. Then go back inside, and deposit your starting pokemon into the computer.
    Now go back outside. Now go inside. Then outside. Then inside. Then outside. Now talk to the policeman. He'll say his criminal surveillance laptop messed up. Then Team Rocket invasion music will sound.
    There'll be a boy running down from Goldenrod city saying :Someone's stealing stuff from the game corner! The policeman will go up to Goldenrod city. Then the boy'll say to you: 'you should come too!' And he'll take you to
    The game corner. Inside will be money and machines broken, and some burglars and stuff stealing cash and pokemon. There will be Bill there trying to stop them. Beat all the burglars and talk to Bill. He'll say 'wow! You saved me! Why don't you come back to my house? I need to have a talk with you!'
    Go to his house. He'll say, 'is this >starting pokemon< yours? Say yes.
    He'll say: He's a bit shocked though. You should get his hair done.
    So go to that hair place. Talk to the guy. Instead of his usual line, he'll say:
    I have to go fix some stuff. Do it yourself. You'll automatically do it yourself.
    Whilst you are, Brock will walk by. He'll compliment you on your skills,
    and say you should get a breeding license, and leave. Then that hair-dressing guy'll come back. You'll ask him for a license. He'll notice what a good job you did on your pokemon, and give you a license. You can now breed! Pokemon, that is!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Errr.. so err, more rumors? ^^

~ Go to Violet Town, catch a Earl, and release him into the wild. You'll get a Mew with Earl's head.

~ Go to your home, feed Mum the Earl Mew to her, and she'll transform into a monster, which you'll have to battle O.o;;

*dies*

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • To get the infamous Rechu

First get a Pichu and breed it with another Pichu.. when you get the egg walk around and take it to the name rater.. name it Rechu.. then go to Mosdeep and surf from there to scootopilis and go to the gym leader.. when you talk to him he will say "thats a nice name rechu".. then he will battle you.. make sure you have the egg in the last position. When you beat him your egg will hatch and VOLA!

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
  • Go home on Ruby or Sapphire, then go in and out 6 times and just by the door(no more spaces or this will not work).
    Then talk to your Mum(not your real Mum or this will not work; has to be game Mum).
    She will say "you will stay at home because doing that, running in and out shows you are stupited and you will stay here with me until 3 years later."

Now you can't play this game until 3 years later, even restarting your game will not let you get out of this.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
    Years
  • Get a "reflecta"

Go talk to the boy that says the things about what he sees in his face when it is reflected in the water. Talk to him again and then fly to mossdeep. Once in mosdeep go to Stevens house and pick up the bedlum. Nickname the bedlum "face." Deposit face in the pc in the pokemon centre in lilyclove and take it out again. Do this 10 times. Then go talk to the boy with Face in your party. Then go take face and a Wailord to the daycare centre , put them both in. Walk 947 steps exactly and on the last step you must end up infont of the man outside the darecare centre. Talk to him to recive " Scary Egg. " Take the scary egg to the boy. He will say his lines , then the egg will hatch, you will now have a reflacta.

It knows
    Transform
    Calm mind
    and Psychic.

It also has a special pokemon power, it will reflect any move back at the oppenant with double damage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Finding Signy (FR/LG)

First, talk to the man in Viridian City. He'll ask if your in a hurry and, and make sure you reply with "no". He'll catch a Weedle. Now, fly to Cinnabar Island. Use Surf along the edge, with your Pokemon half on land and half on water. After doing this 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times, up and down, stop surfing and walk to Cinnabar Island?s Gym sign. The sign will attack you. This Pokemon is Signy, and it?s attack is Inform, which increases Special Attack and Special Defense stats.

Hint: Give Signy the Stupid Stone. And it will De-evolve, into Deoxys-2. This Pokemon is the most powerful Pokemon in the game. It?s description, summary, and stats are all in Japanese. It says ?Ching cha bing to boi boi wang wang.?.

Years
  • Here's one of mine: THE FINAL EPISODE OF POKEMON!!!
    403: Magikarp is a lame fish!!
    Pikachu versus cheesecake.
    Pikachu used thundershock.
    Cheesecake used nothing.
    A CRITICAL HIT!!! PIKACHU IS DOWN!!
    Then all the chibi team rockets climb all over Pikachu. Then the bomb which was supposed to destroy yankeltown came to Pikachu!
    One accidently used revive.
    Pikachu used thundershock!
    Bomb used explode.
    It's super effective!
    Pikachu lost 20 h.p.
    Bomb fainted.
    Chibi kid threw out cheesecake!
    Cheesecake used nothing!
    Pikachu lost 50 h.p!
    Pikachu used quick attack!
    No effect...
    Cheesecake used nothing!
    Pikachu lost 50 h.p!
    Chibi kid threw pokeball!
    Giant boulder fell on chibi kid and cheesecake from nowhere!
    Pikachu flew to Houenn league!
    Meanwhile, Misty challenged May to a fight! But, in the end, they fell in
    a really big hole to the other side of the world! And they find themselves in America. Then a policeman said: Could you please exit the car?
    Misty: We're not in a car.
    Policeman: I am a police officer. Anything you say will end up getting you thrown off the empire state building.
    May: What?
    Policeman: GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW OR I WILL BE FORCED
    TO FLIRT WITH YOU!!!
    Misty: We're not in a car! And why?!?
    Policeman: Let me see what your drinking level is.
    Misty: Um... My name is Misty...
    She said into the speaker.
    Policeman: definetly overdosed. Come with me.
    Anyway, now to the ultimate battle. PIKACHU VERSUS MAGIKARP!!!
    Pikachu used quick attack!
    Magikarp lost 1 h.p!
    Magikarp used Splash!
    It's not very effective...
    Pikachu used thundershock!
    Magikarp lost 4 h.p!
    Then a giant boulder fell and everyone except for the Magikarp died. The magikarp had 2 h.p left. A chibi kid came and took away the Magikarp.
    The end.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LMFAO @ Sudowoodo Prince

That's hilarious!

Ahem..

Misty and May will make out in front of everyone
    Ash will scream "Why May? Why?"
    Brock will say "Alright! Girls kissin' girls!"
    I will say "WTF is going on here? Just ignore this! My mind is retarded again.. >_<;"

*dies*

Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    LMFAO @ Sudowoodo Prince

That's hilarious!

Ahem..

Misty and May will make out in front of everyone
    Ash will scream "Why May? Why?"
    Brock will say "Alright! Girls kissin' girls!"
    I will say "WTF is going on here? Just ignore this! My mind is retarded again.. >_<;"

*dies*

Thanks Cartoon! By the way, do you always die in the end of your posts?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Here's something funny for Hey You Pikachu. How to Make Pikachu
    Dissappear: (Take extreme caution. If you don't do this cheat correctly, your N64 will show a Barney movie whenever you try to play a game.)At exactly midnight on Halloween go to Springleaf and go to Abra's shop. When Pikachu's wondering what to buy, tell him, "Buy the lightsaber." A lightsaber will appear in his hand. You will see his eyes turn red and he will chop off your head. Everything will go black. Then you wake up as a Squirtle and you're on the top of a spaceship (in space of course) with Pikachu. You'll have a blue lightsaber and Pikachu will have a yellow one. Fight him with the lightsaber until he's hanging on the edge of the spaceship. Tell him(Yes, your microphone still works) that he's a snail. Then he'll say, "Luke, I am your father." Scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" into the microphone and he'll fall off and dissappear. Then you'll see a white flash and you'll be back in your room, you won't be a Squirtle with a lightsaber, and Pikachu will be gone.(Instead, you'll have a deaf monkey.) P.S. Please tell me what you think of this rumor. Is it funny?

Last edited:

SuperCody2004

Latios
    Years
  • Ash beats a huge tournament and is rich.
    Misty marries him for the money,divorces him takes half of what he has and murders him.
    Brock marries his onix and pikachu kills itself.
    Celebii kills them all and dies of old age and pikachu eats a worm.
    For some reason thats so funny pikachu eats a worm.

SuperCody2004

Latios
    Years
  • DEAF MONKEY........................................................
    ............................................................................
    .............................THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD
    (besides pikachu eating a worm)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • SuperCody2004 said:
    DEAF MONKEY........................................................
    ............................................................................
    .............................THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD
    (besides pikachu eating a worm)
    Thanks a LOT, but don't double post. There's this button that says Edit at the bottom of your posts that you can use to add words to them.

MasterDeoxy55

Latios And Latias
    Years
  • *deleted by igtica* I'm so incredibly sorry this wasn't sorted sooner! It's lucky I came by the e-mail...someones meant to be covering for me during my time away :S I apologize to everyone for this

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterDeoxy55

Latios And Latias
    Years
  • My friend put all of that his name is Lewis Giovanni he put me up to it.
    He said if I didnt do it he'll steel my pokemon *****\
    \\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back