• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    MasterDeoxy55 said:
    My friend put all of that his name is Lewis Giovanni he put me up to it.
    He said if I didnt do it he'll steel my pokemon *****\
    \\
    You can delete the words yourself by editing the post. Please do so, before a mod comes and lays smackdown.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Start my own rumor, eh?

Guess what? My friend from accross the street just called me on the phone. He said that if you follow these steps, you can chose your line-up and their levels before you start your journey!
    1) Enter your name as | 4|\/| 6|_|LL||}L3
    2) Chose your starting pokemon as mudkip
    3) play through the game training this mudkip to level 76.
    4) complete the game. At the end, enter this button code: AABLBBLA
    5) Start a new game.
    6) After your pre-game briefing, you can chose which pokemon to have from a list!

Of course this is all fake, but it was fun to make anyway!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Glad you didn't mean what you said Master Deoxy 55. Now quickly delete the post, before anyone else sees it.

Pok?monTrainerKinkoBlast

Pok?mon Tracker Developer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    Fire Master said:
    Make up a rumor that is not real.

Ash will never relase any of his pokemon (he never has )
    Remember butterfree? You should! that episode first mentioned maiteing, had the first shiny, and actualy had a decent story :-)

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Leave an Eevee with holding a moonstone at the day care center, and leave it there till it gets to level 45. Take it out at exactly midnight, and walk around for 300 steps. It will evolve into an Umbreon!

((*fake disclaimer*))

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Here's one: How to Kill Bill (the Computer guy) on Gold/Silver

Talk to oak with a Lv.7 Mewtwo and a Lv.100 Pidgey (these are the only pokemon in your party). He tells you that your mum hates you. You talk to your mum and she tells you to get lost. Talk to her 270million times with Berrys attached to your pokemon and she battles your pokemon with her sword. If you beat her she gets so angry, she blows up and burns pallet town to the ground. You find all the Pok?gods. Steal her sword and go to bill. The first time he says: "Hey! You could poke my eye out" the second time: "Be nice!" The third time: "oW! mY fInGeR!" Then you stab him and misty comes in and spits at you. you have to battle her and then she Burns her hair. She will go poo on you every time she sees you and will turn to an old man. Then Everything blows up and Pikachu is tortured with anti-anim?. Then Mewtwohundredandthree comes out of your screen and stabs you. The end!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    To have dreams about Lance cheat code! XD

First, battle Lance. And somehow get Dragonite to lose, then all your dreams you'll have Lance either killing you, or beating you! xD

*dies*

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Fly around Hoenn 80,000,000 times without doing anything else and i will tell you that you have wasted your time.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    lol i'd have to throw my game out the window for that.

here's one i made up in second grade, and my friend actually believed it.

In Red/Blue:
    - Go to Oak's lab after you've beaten the elite four.
    - Inside the lab, click on every part of the wall 5 times each.
    - Another door will appear outside the lab
    - Go in to the door.
    - You'll come to a bathroom.
    - Go up to the toilet and select a Pokemon that knows surf, and use surf in front of the toilet
    - You will then be taken to the sewers, where you can catch every single Pokemon there, as long as you have a Muk in your party.

That night my friend went home and tried the cheat, and the next day he goes: "How come it didn't work? I tried it 10 times!"

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    In ruby
    Go to lilycove and have the Red orb.
    Go to the "lighthouse"(Big stick that you never saw anyuse for)
    Have a pokemon use surf in front on it
    a door will open for you to go in
    inside there are 3 path way's
    In each path way there is a pokemon you must beat to the left is deoxys to the right is mewtwo and in front is Dragonnite
    Once you beat which ever one you picked keep walking untill you reach a door open it
    you will see a airplane get on the plain
    while in the plaine your badges fall out of your pokect
    you land in either orro johto or kanto
    you start a new quest to get home by collecting badges so you can get a pass to the pokemon world cup in lilycove.

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    Here is one completly stupid one.

Catch Yoshi, Koopas, Knights and Pikmin(R/S Only)

Go to Littleroot and wait until the fat man walks up to you. As soon as he gets in your way dash into him and he will drop a ticket. Go to S.S Tidal and you can go to Nintendo Island. There you will find a tower. Go to the top floor of the tower and get the Steal Machine. Go back down and battle the trainer that appeared there. he is called Shigeru Miyamoto. He has a Lv50 Yoshi,2 Lv48 Koopas,2Lv48 Green Knights and a Lv50 Blue Knights. To get the Pikmin, beat the Elite four with this team, and you will get 3 Pikmin Eggs. when they hatch you have to raise them to Lv30 to learn Breed Skill and then you can breed them.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Go to Orre!

After beating Archie/Maxie for the last time, go to the ghost mountain. At the top Archie/Maxie will just have given one of the orbs to the old people (that part is true). Now when the old lady asks you to give back the orb u have, refuse 100 times. She will battle u for it. Her team:
    Dusclops Lv70, Banette Lv70, Gengar Lv70, Misdreavus Lv70 & Shedinja Lv70.
    If u lose she will take the orb and if u win u will keep the orb. Now fly to Dewford and the ground will shake and ur orb will glow. In ruby: A flood will start and u'll autimatically fly to the top of Mt. Chimney. In sapphire: A drought will start and start to make the ocean evaporate. In ruby: Kyogre will attack you. Catch or defeat it. The rain will stop, but Hoenn will still be flooded. Surf south and eventually u will reach Orre. In sapphire: Groudon will attack u. Catch or defeat it. The drought will start, but the ocean will still be dried up. Walk south and eventually you will reach Orre. At Orre u can enter battles at the colosseums and Mt. Battle. It is just a basic region and Cipher and Snagem arent around. Realgam Tower is like the Pokemon League. Its trainers:
    Bruno (Fighting type)
    Medicham Lv75
    Hitmonchan Lv76
    Hitmonlee Lv76
    Hitmontop Lv75
    Machamp Lv78

Karen (Dark)
    Mightyena Lv76
    Absol Lv76
    Crawdaunt Lv77
    Cacturne Lv77
    Houndoom Lv79

Giovanni (Ground)
    Dugtrio Lv77
    Marowak Lv77
    Rhydon Lv77
    Nidoqueen Lv77
    Nidoking Lv80

Sabrina (Psychic)
    Espeon Lv78
    Mr. Mime Lv79
    Porygon2 Lv79
    Starmie Lv77
    Alakazam Lv82

Ash (Mix)
    Charizard Lv80
    Pidgeot Lv80
    Sceptile Lv80
    Torkoal Lv80
    Umbreon Lv80
    Pikachu Lv85

After u beat all 100 floors of Mt. Battle and beat Realgam Tower, Wes (the colosseum hero) will battle u. His pkmn:
    Mew Lv90
    Celebi Lv90
    Jirachi Lv90
    Deoxys Lv90
    U will fight him in a 2-on-2 battle.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Isn't it hilariouse house there are more fake rumors on this section then real rumors?
    Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha!

If you go to the St.Anne Truck (HAHHAHA, I love that thing) and run circles around out, you'll alter the games code, and then use a Mew with Cut, to cut through the side door (that we can see) It'll say "Mew Used Cut" but the pic won't change. Click A and you'll pick up an item- a Masterball! After this, you can use this infinate times to get more masterballs!
    Warning: This won't work if you used the Masterball to catch something already.

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
    How about this?

Spin your character in Ru/Sa around 100 times infrontof the desert Braile Cave and s/he will say IM DIZZY and fall through the ground.
    Down the bottom you will find Giovanni who has been experimenting and you can BUY Pok?mon of him for 500000$ each!!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Get a flame pokemon, evolve it in ten seconds, and a rare pokemon named Olehiho will appear! XD

*dies*

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    If you start the game while hanging upside down, Oak will talk about eating Ham on a Plane.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    If you name your pokemon after the "f" word, it will start doing other pokemon. O_O;;

*dies*

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    if u name ur first pkmn their japanese name, the game will be in Japanese.

if u breed two pokemon that have the humanlike egg group, the guy will let u in. the pkmn will be in front of eachother. press A in front of them. a rext box will appear and say "The next scene is rated NC-17. Do you want to view it?" and it will say "Yes" and "No" under it. Select "Yes." U know what happens next...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back