• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Your Own Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    5/5

Shiny Zigzagoon
    lv. 5
    Nature: Random
    OT: Player
    Item: King's Rock

Moveset:
    -Tackle
    -Tail Whip
    -Judgement
    -

(Inspirated by my Linoone Run)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2012
    Alright well I don't know how you can make this come to life but I'll say whats on my mind.

Dusknoir-Shiny
    Ability-Pressure
    Item: Leftovers, Lum berry
    Faitful Encounter
    Caught-Cherrish Ball

EV Spread: Bold Nature for Defense but if you prefer do Sassy for Sp. Def
    252 Defense 252 Sp. Def 6 Attack
    Lv 40

Moves: Belly Drum, Baton Pass/Spite, Shadow Sneak/Fire punch/Ice punch, and Wish/Pain split
    The point of Dusknoir is to be a Wall that can take in a lot of damage well this kind of turns everything around. With Belly drum he can dish out some huge damage with shadow sneak making him go first it will surely have some positive effects in battle and you can also use baton pass to transfer the stats to say a choice scarfed garchop that thing would dominate because it would out speed and have maximum attack stats which is crazy so dusknoir could really help your team. Or becuase its ability Pressure for you losing 2 PP each time you use a move. But if you combo SPITE into that combo it will make your oppentent only able to use struggle so i would highly reccomend using this. And with wish you can do a major heal without needing to go to sleep and the fire punch could knock out a skamory after you Belly Drum so that could also be helpful so could. Ice punch could help you alot as well but its your choice. Oh and i know events should match their backgrounds like Suicune- airslash (Northern Wind) But you know some things are really hard to match thought really hard about it so i really hope it gets published. Well i really hope you appreicate my ideas and take some time to think about it Thank you for listening

~Zeruel X

Extra note- If you want one i am building one now and i could send it to you for free (trade me weak pokemon) Here's my friend code 3568-8426-7421

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    this thread has been dead for over a month (few months actually). feel free to remake it if you so wish but until then:

FSrv3.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back