• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making my own Forums Software

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    QueenZ, I'll be amazed if you actually pull this off. xD

You could probably market your software for some money, if it is going to be as good as you claim it to be. It would help pay off your college bills, and/or help your retirement.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Don't charge people for it, just let people download it from your site and put ads on your site for revenue. Your page will get a lot of visitors because of the great software and the fact that it's free, so by doing this every one wins- you get a lot of visitors and the visitors get free software. You should also put a FAQ page on your site so people wouldn't just download and leave your site.

Come up with some catchy gimmicks too.

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    1st of all it's not that i work only in my free time... so i still have my chance.. :)

2nd of all, what's wrong with my english?? :D

Well, I just hope your grammar and spelling are a bit better in your software than in your posts here

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    1st of all it's not that i work only in my free time... so i still have my chance.. :)

2nd of all, what's wrong with my english?? :D

Just a few punctuational errors here and there.

Also, I can't believe what you did at the MyBB Community Forums. -_-"

QueenZ

Your Friendly Linux Support
    Years
    well nobody really cares about punctuationality when posting on forums and having fun so it doesn't count :P

Also when i make my software i think about it a lot! :)

Back