• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

making new friends

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    hey everybody i am new here buth i have a question i currently not able to go outside so i want to make new friends on pokemon go so that i can continue with the magikarp day mission buth i need pinap berry so i need gifts is there sombody who can help me ????

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there groundsmak! You can most certainly make friends here for any Pokemon game I'd make sure to check out the Pokemon Mobile section and see if anyone there can give you a hand. Good luck! :)

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I know this is 2 days old but welcome to the fourms. I hope you like it here. If you need to talk I'm here

Years
  • Hi, all! I am new here as well. Looking for friends to add to my codes list to help with trade evolutions (currently trying to complete live dex for moon).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi, all! I am new here as well. Looking for friends to add to my codes list to help with trade evolutions (currently trying to complete live dex for moon).

You're welcome to make your own thread to get your own proper greeting from the community!

Please don't forget this is a whole section dedicated to you, everyone! You're not contained by one thread! :)

Back