• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mama's in The House!!!

Years
  • Hey guys!! So excited to bring in the New Year with a new community to be a part of!
    I love collecting Pokemon and dabble in breeding them. Hope to make many friends and to be a help wherever I can! (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity I am still fairly new to this community but i have already experienced how great this community is and how friendly the members are so i am sure you will find everything you want or need on here.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Mama-Mamo! So it is a New Year season! Welcome and Happy New Year! (mine's still about 1 hour left) If I remember correctly, Trade Corner section might be a good choice to collect Pokemon! Have fun and nice day!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh god your avatar is so cute. Welcome to the forum and it's great to meet you, Mama Mamo! Glad you're excited to be here, we're excited to have you too. n~n

The Trade Corner is a great place for setting up trade shops and discussing things such as RNGs among other things, so there's a suggestion for you to check out. Have you been a breeder for a while? Maybe you can share some inspiration with me so I can finally breed those shinies I've been trying to Masuda Method for for ages, aaagh. xD; Got so impatient in White so I quit for a few months and am still taking a break. Might transfer them to Black 2 and start again from there! Breeding's fun though, helps you keep interested in Pokemon after the main story.

There are plenty of ways to help the community here depending on what you're most interested in doing. Can answer questions on all sorts of topics, help members fill their Pokedex, battle, critique artwork or stories and lots of other things! A forum as big as this one naturally has lots to do so hopefully you've been having fun so far. Go ahead and post more, you're in for a great time! And if you like Mamoswine, I can pretty much say you're instantly a cool person. He is awesome and was my main ice type in Platinum. <3

So have a great stay on PC and I'm always around to help you out if you need it! Enjoy your New Year's!

Years
  • Cirno!! What kind words you share with me! :D

I'm a work in progress when it comes to breeding. *^* I've wanted to try my hand at RNG but I'm too scared. It looks complicated.

And in that case, maybe we can Masuda Method together! :3 I've got a lot of Pokemon I need to clear out of my boxes. (Diamond is my holding place.) And until I can get my hands on Black/White 2, I'll be tidying up what I do have.

Hope to see you around Cirno!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Welcome to The Pokécommunity, Mama-Mamo! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask another member or moderator, we'll be glad to help a new member in need!

See 'ya around!
    - Bandit

Years
  • Hey guys!! So excited to bring in the New Year with a new community to be a part of!
    I love collecting Pokemon and dabble in breeding them. Hope to make many friends and to be a help wherever I can! (:

Hello Mama-Mamo, and welcome!

As Cirno said, our Trade Corner is the perfect place for someone to collect Pokemon. There's a RNG guide and loads of friends you'll make there. Our Super Mod TwilightBlade is an experienced trader herself so she really knows her trades. And they accept both 4th and 5th Generation trades, so yeah good luck with whatever game you have.

We've also got some other places you can check out too. There's battling, maybe join a few clubs, critiquing people's art, write stories and lots of other fun things to do. And the staff are always happy to help you anytime, so contact one and they will be able to show you around. Some of the more experienced members might also help you too.

Have fun, and feel free to VM me anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back