• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If this is just like the Mew event last year, then They will just trade it to you using the DS wireless communications.

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
    Cool, sounds easy. i'll give them one of my many Feebas Pokemon i have hatched >_< . Will we be able to fight the TOYS "R" US employees too (or pokemon people that come (i don't know))

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    i dont know about the employees,but you can talk to the other people whose going and ask them

pokefan2007 :t149:

2dx

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I have called every Toys R us near me and they said it was cancelled.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    you shouldn't need Wi-fi, and I don't think you do mystrery gift either.
    If it is like the mew event it is like this:
    You go to TRU with your DS and Diamond or Pearl (or possibly both)
    you go to the game part of the store, and people should be there with a special cartrige they put in their DS with the Pokemon
    you wait for your turn and trade them junk pokemon for Manapy.

And If it was like the mew event you would get 2

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    two?!?!?!?!?! that be awesome! i just wish i knew for sure that the toys r us located near me has that event,but two?!???!?!?!!?!?!? whoa!

pokefan2007:t149:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yeah, you can probably get two if you have two DS if it's Mystery Gift... If it's just regular trading, then probably per game or per person.

I got 5 Mew in the last Toys R Us event. ;D

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    ho? so so if my friend has a ds i can put my game in it and they will never find out?

TwilightBlade

Years
    ho? so so if my friend has a ds i can put my game in it and they will never find out?

Psshaw, yeah they won't find out. XD They don't care... You can go go home and change your clothes and wear some shades and they don't care if you come back.

And also, I've been hearing a rumor elsewhere that you can't get events if you've hacked your game. Es falso. They don't care what you do to your game.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    es falso? what do you mean by that,so dos the darkai thing means i hacked my game?

TwilightBlade

Years
    es falso? what do you mean by that,so dos the darkai thing means i hacked my game?

Spanish for.. "It's false." If you have your own Darkrai in your OT, that means you hacked the game and they don't care if you did that. It's not really a true event where they check your games.. Only in huge tournaments is when they'll possibly check your game.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Psshaw, yeah they won't find out. XD They don't care... You can go go home and change your clothes and wear some shades and they don't care if you come back.

And also, I've been hearing a rumor elsewhere that you can't get events if you've hacked your game. Es falso. They don't care what you do to your game.
    Haha, thank god my sister got a new DS, I'm gonna tell her to act as she doesn't know me so I get another one!WOOT!!And es falso is spanish for its fake.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    At the Mew Event you could just switch out games. They said that everyone could only get 2 though

Back