• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lol, it's quite funny UK just had the Mew event for the Mew movie and now another Manaphy for the US. xD UK Still hasn't gotten a Celebii event, to my recollection.

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
  • I got the Egyptian Mew card and I'm determined to get Manaphy.

LEGENDARY SCHEDULE:
    Hacked Azure Flute (ARCEUS :D)
    Toy's "R" Us (Manaphy :D)
    Home (Regigigas ^_^)

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
  • If you want the best Manaphys, just use Ranger. You'll get your Egg in a Mart, so save before talking to guy. The egg's the fastest Egg to hatch; barely 1300 steps!

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
  • Wow this blows. I'll be in college when this event comes around; my school is nowhere near any centers of commerce, let alone a Toy's 'R Us. Jeez, to add insult to injury, I live 10 blocks away from one at home...

Years
  • has anyone been able to find a list of the participating Toys R Us stores? I called the closest one to me and they acted like they knew nothing about it, and said that no Toys R Us in the district was doing it.

SheiK

Rawr Blargh
    Years
  • Yay! I can't wait.

Replying to a comment about buying Pokemon Ranger: Some people don't want to buy the game, or just don't have the current means too. ;)

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
  • YEAH!!! i can't wait, i'm so going to nerd out at Toys R' Us!!! Wooooo! my own free Manaphy!

RJx2541

TALK TO THE PAW!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    That's also a news article at Pokemon.com. I'm not really sure if I want to go or not (since I already have a Manaphy).

EDIT:
    I won't be able to go, actually... I have to switch houses on some Saturdays... divorced parents xD

Last edited:

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
  • Yeah, that sucks. The reason I'm getting it is because I don't feel like buying a whole new game just to get one pokemon. And the other one is because I was always busy and never got to go to the other events, and this time I can! ..ohh yeah and bragging rights to my brother who lost his game ^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    -sigh-

The Event Is For To Get A Totally Diferent Manaphy. Not the one from Ranger. So Even People With Ranger would want it. Diferent Pose.

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
  • What do we need to get it? like.. how do they send it to us? wireless trade?

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    i think we have to trade with them,ill trade a magikarpto them,lol

pokefan2007 :t149:

Back