• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
Years
  • Are you saying that everyone has a scanner or/and a cam? Oh and btw, your signatures gonna get moderated.

Now about that Manaphy, if the only difference between that Manaphy and the Ranger one is that it is in a stupid cherish ball, then that's just stupid. It's like giving a normal Giratina in a Cherish Ball.
    well i dont know yet. it said it's supposed to hold a red scarf like in the movie, but i don't know if it is the item red scarf, or actually holding a scarf. most likely the item thoughXD

nvm, missed the picture.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    u can get manaphy from pokemon ranger ;l
    Seriousally, why would you say that I was copying and pasting information and if you read carefully it's a special Manaphy and I already explained this is the way to get it with out Pokemon Ranger. x3

PS: This is the free way to get Manaphy. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Ok im trying to get mystry gift but stupid clown wont move from the entrance plz help me when does he move?

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    help! do you think i won't be able to participate because i received a hacked pokemon?

Mitch

The Reliable
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    uhh no.Hacked pokemon do not "scar" your game not even harm it.You are fine.
    thank you very much. somebody told if you hacked the game or received a hack from a trade it will make a permanent mark on your game and not allowing you to participate on events

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
    Years
  • i wonder how many people are gonna show at my toys r us? in any case, i gotta go to class soon, and its like 3 hrs long, so i wont be going to toys r us. besides, i got a manaphy egg like a few weeks ago so im good

Years
  • But Zero, this one is a ~special~ Manaphy... *ends sarcasm*

I'm going, takin an old friend with me that I haven't hung out with in years.

The highlight isn't really the Pokemon event, it's the fact that I'm gonna see how many older Pokemon fans are gonna be there. Maybe I'll meet a few who aren't like... 10.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    I have a question....Can u soft reset to get Shiny Toys' R' Us Manaphy

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
    Years
  • im not into events, so it isnt a big deal for me, although since its free, i have to say that thats pretty cool but its just a manaphy, now if it was an Arceus, than that would be different.....
    also, i wonder how many older people showed up at toys r us?
    id probably be the only old guy there with a bunch of kids asking me why i like pokemon.....:P

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    does anyone know the ot and id of it? im wondering if it says your own info, or if its special. i might get one, idk

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Woo! I've got my Manaphy!

... Sort of. It seems that Natures and IVs change with each reset, so I'm gonna soft-reset to get a good Manaphy. Maybe even get a shiny one...

Funny thing- when I got there, a lot of people were waiting in line to download Manaphy. It seems people didn't realize you could be anywhere in the store to download it. I actually downloaded it while waiting in the line.

As for the Manaphy itself, it comes with the follwing information:

Manaphy @ Red Scarf
    Lv. 50
    OT: TRU
    ID: 09297
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a
    fateful encounter at
    Lv. 50
    -Heart Swap
    -Water Pulse
    -Whirlpool
    -Acid Armor
    Classic Ribbon

Last edited:

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • Yay, my obscure town's Toys R Us was doing the event.
    So I got my Manaphy! It's so cute. <3
    Now to get it caught up with the rest of my team. xD

does anyone know the ot and id of it? im wondering if it says your own info, or if its special. i might get one, idk

Mine says the OT is Tru and the ID is 09297.
    I'm not sure if that's unique or if everyone's says the same thing. :x

Back