• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

manga.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Fruits Basket manga was really cute, if you like cute stuff.

I gotta say the Pokémon Special / Pokémon Adventures manga is pretty great though! Better characters and plot than the anime.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Currently I'm reading Donyatsu since I am waiting for more chapters along with fairy tail which recovered so well after that arc which was quite boring. I am reading hunter x hunter but dropping it because I hate Gon, vm or pm me if you wanna know the reason. I am going to pick up maturity from volume 4 onwards since I read the first four last year and I don't think I will be missing any major plot points.

Years
  • Dragonball and DBZ are 2 mangas I fully own and I love to read every now and again. I enjoyed Samurai Champloo and FMA also

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pandora Hearts and Dengeki Daisy are the only manga series that I actually bother reading. To be honest, PH is the only manga that I've kept up with for about the last four or five years. I read other manga series very rarely.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • my absolute favorite manga is kuroko no basket; couldn't stop reading it once i started! i also love tobaku haouden zero and haikyuu. i remember the first manga that i marathoned through being alice 19th, which i still enjoy. i can't really think of one that i dislike.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I've tried reading it too many times to remember, but was always disappointed. However, I recently gave Death Note a shot and actually liked it.
    The ones I've tried to read recently were all recommended by someone else, but Death Note is all that even had much potential among them. One Piece seemed a bit silly to me (from what I had read), I didn't care for the art in Fruits Basket, I generally wasn't impressed with Chobits, and so on. Sure, I was being picky, but I ended up with a manga that I actually like. {:

Although I do need to find the Death Note anime online soon, considering I already have read 1/4 of the manga. ]:

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Currently I'm reading:

Toriko: In my opinion best current shounen battle manga. The world building is amazing, plot its quite interesting and the fights are super violent but quite detailed at the same time.

Bleach: Loving the current arc which is much better than the last arc. This is the final arc if I'm not mistaken so I hope the author doesn't mess up.

Naruto: Not a big fan of the current arc but it seems next year when the manga resumes it could get better.

One Piece: I never truly connected with One Piece, its probably because I didn't read it from the beginning but I can see why is so popular, its a great manga.

Beelzebub: This manga is just hilarious.

Kuruko no Basket: Its an ok sports manga, there's clichés here and there but still interesting nonetheless.

Fairy Tail: I don't actually enjoy reading Fairy Tail anymore, but ive read it for so long that I have to see it end.

Shingeki no Kyojin: I started reading this a few years back when it was still starting so I didn't enjoy it as much as the anime viewers because the art was pretty bad, but of course the story so originally awesome that it doesn't matter.

Magi: Another ok manga, don't have much to say about it except that Sinbad is a boss!

Soil: I started reading this last week and I find it really hard to stop reading it late at night, its really really good. If you're into mystery then you will love this manga.

Sorry if this was too long I just love reading manga :). This are the only ones I'm currently reading but some I used to read which are pretty good are Cage of Eden, Noblesse, HunterXHunter(on Hiatus) and Hitman Reborn.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • I enjoy reading Fairy Tail at the moment. I haven't been reading much Naruto lately, but I've been trying to fit it into my reading schedule. ^^ I was also reading One Piece, but I have so much other stuff to read so I quit reading it for a while. I also read a bit of Bleach, but the beginning of the story confused me. XD

Other manga that I have finished reading are Ultra Maniac, Special A, K-Memory of Red, Hiyokoi, Rave Master, Say I Love You, and Hetalia.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i've pronounced it "main-ga" since i was young, but it's not actually the correct way to say it. it's "mahn-ga" (like the "a" in father kind of)

another manga that's pretty popular now that i've been reading is attack on titan. lot's of surprises i wasn't expecting.

Back