• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
@ siper x, there are tile erors, namely where the shallow water 'path' connects the land to the two islands.
It doesn't look natural in its Geography and Geology.
them flowers are there for the sake of filling space yes? If so then some should be removed and the open area made smaller.

another thing, you say this is for a hack? how come the sea isnt blocked off with rocks? thats gonna be a nightmare with border errors..

Overall, theres lots wrong, and i wouldnt put it in a hack, because it needs improving. 4/10

@Duoryan, I like how it does'nt look square, with the paths and trees. There's not much wrong at all, which is why this will be shorter than above. The only thing i can suggest is to close up the space below the rightmost house then it would get full marks for me, 9/10

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Map Name: Route 57 EAST
Map Game: Pokemon FireRed
Comments: Map made for pokemon evanesce, If it is stolen (the game name or the map) i will personally hunt you down with a crossbow.Also photobucket has reduced the size.
Mapshot:
Spoiler:

Years
I was skipped :P So... filler

Map name: Has no name
Rom: Fr
Hack: None
Comments: This is just me trying out a new style of mapping, also don't grade on the tile errors or pallet because its my friends rom and he didn't want it messed with(not even copyed... yes he is strange) As for the tiles I don't know who's there are so the credits go to who ever made them.
Image:
Spoiler:

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
I also got skipped... Can I please get some opinions on this?

Map Name: Soltese Town
Rom: Emerald
Hack: None Yet
Comments: This is my very first map so don't be too harsh... The map has border problems and there are a few tile errors, but other than that I think it is pretty good.
Map:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Okay, so, I've decided that we're going to go ahead with the re-format of the MRT, this includes the rate before posting rule that was trialled at an earlier point. Because I believe that that period was a success; so, with that rule in place we're going to make a fresh start with a fresh MRT. It'll be here in a few hours at most.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back