• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Marcalle Fakedex

Years
I'm not that huge on the water one tbh, it's not bad, but I like both the others way more.
I'll go with Embird, because Falcano looks awesome.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey, I'm back!
Here are some new Fakemon for ya:

DsDEcEg.jpg

#029 - Ratack

The Rat Pokémon
Type: Normal/Poison
Name Origin: Rat + Black + Attack
Based on a rat

shOq4qg.jpg

#030 - Ratarague

The Plague Pokémon
Type: Dark/Poison
Name Origin: Rat + Dark + Plague
Based on a rat and the Black Plague

Do you remember the Black Plague? Yeah, It's a Fakemon now. Consider this as a better version of Aromatisse. I really like how the design turned out. Ratarague looks really cool in my opinion. The scythe for tail, the fur making it look like a Plague Doctor mask, and also, it's dark! Also Ratack has a new typing (normal/poison). Also it Ratack can only evolve at night bc of the dark type.

Vy8DYkX.jpg

#031 - Pineedle

The Needle Pokémon
Type: Normal/Steel
Name Origin: Porcupine + Needle
Based on a porcupine

83r9qRa.jpg

#032 - Porcorrust

The Porcupine Pokémon
Type: Steel/Poison
Name Origin: Porcupine + Corrode + Rust
Based on a porcupine and rusted metal

This one was inspired by Hoops and Hiphop's porcupine Fakemon. I've made Pineedle a steel/normal type because it has steel attributes (steel spikes), but it's still a normal porcupine. Porcorrust though is a steel/poison type, which is an interesting type on its own, but the concept I made for it is really interesting (in my opinion). It can only evolve at rain, because he's inspired in rusted metal, which can give a disease called tetanus (that's why the poison type). If you don't know, metal gets rusted when it's exposed to natural forces, like wind and rain, then, it rusts. Isn't it interesting?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Also, Ratarague and Porcorrust are counterparts. Not version exclusives though, I hate that. Which one do you like the most?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Good morning everyone! How are you doing? Anyway, here are some new Fakemon for ya:

tyKFh4F.jpg

#033 - Toistone

The Tortoise Pokémon
Type: Rock
Name Origin: Tortoise + Stone
Based on a tortoise

hKyLdMx.jpg

#034 - Torterrune

The Rune Pokémon
Type: Rock/Psychic
Name Origin: Tortoise + Terra + Rune
Based on a tortoise and a rune

Who likes turtles? (I do). Apparently there is a classification in Pokémon called a "regional turtle". I got the idea for Torterrune after seeing a, well, rune tortoise Fakemon on the internet, and I decided to do the same (you can even see the similarities). Also, Toistone is my first rock-type Fakemon of this region.

What do you think about it?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hello! More Fakemon!

TH0T8cv.jpg

#035 - Sardish

The Sardine Pokémon
Type: Water
Name Origin: Sardine + Fish
New ability: Baby-like:
A fanmade ability that allows the Pokémon with it to use an eviolite, despite not evolving.
Based on a sardine

TJDTrW0.jpg

#036 - Cubolt

The Cub Pokémon
Type: Electric
Name Origin: Cub + Bolt
Based on a grizzly bear cub

2GXLsEi.jpg

#037 - Ursurge

The Bear Pokémon
Type: Electric
Name Origin: Ursid + Surge
Based on a grizzly bear

Fun fact: Sardish was supposed to be one of the Pokémon for the Iberinsule region. Also can we just stop and appreciate the cuteness of Cubolt? When I was making this evolution line, I noticed that there is no grizzly bear Pokémon (really thought that Ursaring was, but turns out that it's a sun bear). Also, I know that grizzly bears don't really exist in Portugal nowadays and that sardines are not river fish, but… well, this is Pokémon, it doesn't have to make sense.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hey guys! Here are some new Fakemon for you! This is the (real) regional fish!

r7lQ6Yh.jpg

#038 - Knyfish

The Fish Pokémon
Name Origin: Knife + Fish
Based on a Swordfish

8kCFVek.jpg

#039 - Fisharp

The Blade Pokémon
Name Origin: Fish + Sharp
Based on a Swordfish

pkCcdz3.jpg

#040 - Sworfish

The Blade Pokémon
Type: Water/Steel
Name Origin: Sword + Fish
Based on a Swordfish

This line is another one that was originally meant to be of the Iberinsule fakedex. Also, fun fact, by the time I thought of making these Fakemon, I didn't even knew that PokéCommunity existed, so, when I saw LordeCoxinha's Knifish, I was like: "What? How did he had the same idea than me?" (The name was even the same lol). So I tried to make a design that looked kinda different than his. Also, Portugal is a country very connected to the middle ages, so why don't make a literal sword Pokémon?

What do you think about it?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Also I made some changes to the Fakemon:

- Blossynx's signature move is now special, rather than physical (I realized that all starters had physical signature moves);
- Boferno's name is now Bullferno (thought it would sound cooler);
- Knightter's signature move is kinda like a water move, increasing its damage in the rain;
- Singale and Galody are now pure flying type, bc I gave them STAB in every sound move .

Just thought i would let you know :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow I really like Knyfish line! Not only can each design be traced back to three irl fish, but Fisharp also acts as clear callback to Bisharp, who also shares the Steel typing! I love how much thought and effort you put into this! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Oh wow I really like Knyfish line! Not only can each design be traced back to three irl fish, but Fisharp also acts as clear callback to Bisharp, who also shares the Steel typing! I love how much thought and effort you put into this! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Thanks!

Also I never had the connection between Fisharp and Bisharp just now I realized
Thanks for pointing that out :)

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Hi everyone!
I'm finally back. It's been ages. I've just disappeared for these months for various reasons. I wanted to take a little break from drawing, but then I got distracted with other things, and got really busy with dozens of group projects and tests (school really sucks lol) and started getting really stressed. I wished I could have posted sooner, but I couldn't. But whatever, what matters is that I'm back now, and with new Fakemon for you!

UjtnxjR.jpg

#041 - Olifruit

The Olive Pokémon
Type: Grass
Name Origin: Olive + Fruit
Based on olives

I hate olives. But I love olive oil. I'm really weird. But I made an olive that looks nicer. Meet Olifruit. I needed a plant-based evolutionary line on my Fakedex, so I thought of one of the most planted things on Portugal. Also I cannot ignore the fact that it looks like it's wearing a diaper, without being a baby Pokémon.

OCHMZia.jpg

#042 - Stumpive

The Stump Pokémon
Type: Grass
Name Origin: Stump + Olive
Based on stumps and olives

Isn't this guy a cutie? I love it. The branch arms, the leaf "hair" with little olives on it. And yes, those are feet I know they look stupid don't judge me it was the best I could do. But it just look how cute it is! It's so happy!

LYKzi3i.jpg

#043 - Olitreeve

The Tree Pokémon
Type: Grass/Fairy
Name Origin: Olive + Tree
Based on an olive tree and Kodak's

Another fairy type. That's what I say, can't get enough of them! I think I know someone that might like this one. It's inspired in the kodama. You know, the forest's spirits. You know what else are nature's spirits? Fairies. I liked the idea of making its eyes hollow with little glowing things on them acting like pupils. It looks cool. I was mostly inspired to make this one based of of Trevenant's design, that's why they look similar. But this one is not Marcallian Trevenant!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Just to note that I will be posting a bit less often than previously, so don't find it strange of me not being acting for like a week or more.

Also, I saw that gen 9 was announced, and it's based off of the Iberian Peninsula! I hope some of my ideas get used!

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Happy (late) Easter everybody! Here are some Fakemon!

SRA7ukD.jpg

#044 - Brazold

The Gold Pokémon
Name Origin: Brazil + Gold
Based on gold and the moledros

This is not technically Portuguese, since is inspired on the gold that Portugal took from Brazil, but I guess it counts? I was also inspired by the Portuguese legend of the moledros, that are basically piles of stones that people used to mark pilgrimage and hiking paths, and it is said that if you take a stone from the pile, at dawn it will return to the pile. Seems decent.

VmdSOpH.jpg

#045 - Gouldore

The Gold Pokémon
Name Origin: Gold + Ore + Boulder
Based on gold and the moledros

This one looks cool, at least for me. I think it's the gold arms. And the gold feet are gone, now it's just feetless gold legs. Also yes, Gouldore sounds like Boldore, which is also a rock type, this time I made the connection, Fairy. Do you like it?

tqrq3Bu.jpg

#046 - Absolduking

The King Pokémon
Type: Rock/Steel
Name Origin: Absolute + Sol + Gold + King
Based on gold, the moledros and absolutist kings

This one is a long name. It's a steel type, because now that it's fully evolved, it's gold is as hard as iron. That and also because of the fact that gold is a metal. The gold made a crown for it, and now one of the arms is a sword. It doesn't necessarily need to be in the left arm, I have this idea that there can be some of them that have the sword in the left arm and others in the right arm, to give the idea that they can be right-handed and left-handed. Also, this one is inspired in tha absolutists kings, that were kings that from the 16th to the 19th century ruled most of Europe with the idea that they could control and do literally anything they wanted. And they loved gold. Especially (from what I know) the Portuguese João V, or John the fifth. He loved god so much, that he made a library filed with gold: the books are plated with gold, the shelves are plated with gold, EVERYTHING is plated with gold. And where was that all that gold he got? That's right, Brazil! And of the many absolutists kings, the most known one was Louis XIV of France, the "King Sun", that's why in the name of this Fakemon it has "sol", which is the Portuguese/Spanish word for "sun".

Back