• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Amaya said:
    Anyways, my grandmother just died.
    ~Awh I'm so sorry hun ;O; [Shame you're not longer online ;;] Gotta send you a PM in a few...

Anyway...surprisingly, I see DCC's a little bit less dead now oO;. I'm just back from french...>.< And how is everyone else?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Woo, DCC is not dead anymore ! Anyway, hi everyone, it was so funny in food tech today xP, We had a bit of leftover rice and a bit of runny jelly, so we put the rice back into a pan with the jelly and cooked it for a few minutes. After we cooked it we showed it to the teacher (We really hate her) She tasted it and said it was nice xP

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm always using my laptop now coz my dad has kinda took over the family computer, which sucks. I feel like going out but most of the people i know are already out xP

Years
    O.o;

Its just a random statement probably

I have a blister on the finger I use to type 'S'
    so (¬¬) when I type and I use that letter it hurts ;-;
    ¬¬ oh for crying out loud

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I know :( Hmm.... I wonder why :S, i'll just go ponder another forum xP

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    well it'_ not very had to not pre__ the "_" button. You ju_t have to get u_ed to it and go ahead. I mean I'm having a hard time trying not to touch that button, but it'_ _tarting to get normal and I'm u_ed to it now =D

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Why don't you just try using a different finger to press the button? Its not that hard you know..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back