• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~March Pixel Art Contest. Entry Thread~]

Years
    March Contest!
    Theme: Technology
    We all love that thing we know as technology.

I've had permission from Signomi to host this month's contest. I hope you like the theme, and I want your best work.

The rules are as they stand:

1. No stealing other Sprite/Image work
    Quite frankly, your entry should contain everything that is YOUR work. No use using anything made from other people in your entry. Because frankly, I'd know just by observing it. Your entry would only end up either disqualified or just be given low marks.

2. No recolours (colouring in any sprites so that they look as if it matches the theme)
    I'm sure many of you are thinking about entering the contest with a simple recolour. Your entry won't be disqualified, but, it would earn you very little marks. Try to be as creative with your entry as you can.

3. 1 ENTRY PER PERSON
    Please only make one entry. No more. If you are bound to make more than one entry, the rest will be disqualified apart from your first one.

4. ALL ENTRIES MUST APPLY TO THE THEME
    The theme is Technology. Therefore your entry must have some connection with it, entries that do not show any relevance to the theme will be disqualified.

5. Joint Entries are allowed
    Joint Entries are entries that you and one more person will work on. You are allowed to enter such entry.

The Contest shall end on Friday the 31st of March

~Esupio Sono Kamereon~

Last edited by a moderator:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    I guess I'll start with my Mecha Rhydon, enough technology in there since it's a mecha :\ (by the way notice the way the colors and lines added were shaded and adapted to the pokemon's shadows, etc :P)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hmm I didn't do very well on the last contest but i would like to enter this one I made my own mini Pokedex its like a keychain pokedex XD

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I'm entering Mecha Suicune. Lineart entirely by scratch. Colors are from the help of Wailmer and Skarmory.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by using the EGA palette, but here's my entry:

Back