• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marcus Blackheart (Graphic Artist)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2018
    my IGN is Marcus Blackheart
    I reside in Western Hemisphere
    A 22 year old
    Tech savvy guy
    Graphic Artist (looking for a ROM Hacker Team to utilize my skills here at PC)
    For more reference about me,
    just leave a comment here or don't hesitate to PM me =)
    Sorry late for wrong english ^_^

Years
  • Hey Marcus, welcome to PC! :)

I see you're an artist, huh? :] Feel free to check out the Art & Design section we have here, and I'm sure we'd love to see some of your artwork! :3

Oh, tech-savvy as well? I'd be the guy to chat with! :D We have our very own Technology & Internet section as well that you should check out, where all of the technology discussion goes!

Hope to see ya around on PC! :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Marcus! It's really great to see you on board.

As my god buddy Tsutarja said above, the Art & Design board seems likely one you should visit, along with his resident board Technology & Internet so definitely check out both. There's also the ROM Hacking boards if you're into hacks, but there are some specific requirements you have to meet before submitting a hack team, so make sure you read the rules there or ask the resident moderators.

Anyways, have a splendid time and enjoy your stay here Marcus!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Greetings, I'm new here also, and am also looking for people who are into design that can inspire me to make good work :D

I'm mostly working on 3D stuff at the moment, what about you?

Back