• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marijuana

Masqueraine

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I've done it, I'll do it again. I prefer alcohol but whenever I'm offered I always take the chance to blaze.

I haven't and I never will. I'm against any sort of smoking, and while personally, I do judge people negatively who do -- don't hold it against me, kay? It's just who I am and how I see things, I won't tell the people, though. It's like with smoking, the way I grew up... I just see it as a bad thing and I always will, which goes for any type of drug really. Sorry if that offends anyone, though. And don't say I'm close minded either, it's how I see it.

Infact, if it were a perfect world, to me, nobody would do drugs, or smoke, because it's just wrong to me -- again, my opinion.

Okay, I promise I won't judge you for judging others. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Do you guys smoke weed? Have you? Will you?

I want to say no, because I know I'd get addicted. I definitely won't do it while living with my parents, so college perhaps? I tend to stay on the safe side of things, but hey, I don't always make the best decisions. As of now, I'll say no, but I may try it for the hell of it, one of these days. I don't judge smokers, though, nor do I envy them, it's not really my place to do so.

You woudn't get addicted, really. It's not the kind of thing that makes you addicted, I can say that because I'm really weak to any kind of addictings, I used to smoke every week and I have stoped without any problem.
    Also, buying pot and smoking from someone else is a big difference, if you smoke once, like it, buying would be one step so big that you wound't do.

Back