• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    punkie90 said:
    I'm not dissing gamecube. It's cool. It makes good games. But some just are bring. Thats all! I had gamecude once before. But I have xbox because it has better games. I'm not saying i hate double dash it's just that i wouldn't buy it! it's fun to play for a little hat i played it!

Sry for the confusion for u all!

Why post in a thread about a console you hate? I doubt anyone really cares that much for your GC hatred anyway.

I dislike the X-Box, but you don't see me whinging about it everywhere I go.

Years
    GMR gave it 10 out of 10!

Not as good as: Winning the lottery
    So much better than: Crash Nitro Kart
    Wait for it: No longer

(Also a GMR essential selection)

Silver_Charizard

I shall make a comeback!!!
    Years
    Is it good? I loved MK64, but I still have a weird feeling because of F-Zero GX(When I play MK:SC, it feels so slow.....:P)
    BTW, I want to get it for my birthday or Chirstmas(My birthday is 12/27)>_<

~Silver_Charizard~

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Yes, it is very fun! ANd much more challenging then MK64. I have gotten gold on every last cup, now I'm trying to get perfect scores on all cups, but I am having a hard time on 100cc and I could easily get perfect on any MK64 Mirror cup....

For people who have the game, waht is your favorite team(s)?

Mine are: **spoilers*K*i*n*g*B*o*o*** and Waluigi in the **spoilers*B*o*o*P*i*p*e*s***
    and
    **spoilers*T*o*a*d*** and Paratroopa in the **spoilers*P*a*r*a*w*i*n*g***

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve rented it. It?s quite fun, and I think it?s what keeps Andy so occupied. ^_^; You get stuff for having perfect scores? Nooo I?m having a hard time in 150cc just winning. I too could easily sweep the Mirrored one sin the Nintendo 64 version. I suppose I?m rusty. o.o;

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    No you don't get stuff for perfect scores, I just have done everything else except Time Trials.

And I had a hard time on Star Cup 100cc at first but no I can easily get Gold (by one or two points) on Mirror Special Cup (I think the individual cups are harder than the All Tour Cup because you get less or almost no chances to come back if you do badly on a race in the individual cups.)

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Arcanine said:
    punkie90 saying you hate the Game Cube is not the best thing to say here, most of the members love the GC (and I think the Game Cube is the best system out there, and SSBM the best game of all time. Well untill that come out with a new Super Smash Bros game XD).
    Im going to get Double Dash next month, im going to get it for my birthday. I think its going to be a good game, the first one was good I think this one mite be good too
    *coughviolentkivercough*
    Yea, I have play it.
    And it is...boring.
    My fav. team is DK and Bowser.(overweight, eh?)
    You will know why. XD
    Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

And Shinin4000 don't spam, your post is very pointless.

Last edited:

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
    my team is: baby mario, baby luigi. Really a nice combination..:D Most of the time I finished first, when I'm driving against my friends..

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    That is such a fun game the coolest car i got so far is th waluigi racer i yous mario and luigi i cant seem to get pass 150cc and i have to return it to blockbuster today i think alman i wanted to finish it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    It was pure bliss! 10/10 :D!!! They did remove some good features form 64, such as the jumping and shell follower.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Shinin4000 said:
    i beat MK:DD...................................................
    Shinin, please try to put more things in your posts, and don't put so many "...."

Anyways, I rented it, I love the game, and am most likely going to get it for Christmas

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry about that dude.You should have have a gamecube, it's the best console, in my opinion

Ask for one for Christmas perhaps?

Silver_Charizard

I shall make a comeback!!!
    Years
    MKDD is a great game. I give it a 10/10, and my favorite team is Mario and Diddy(I like Fireballs and that MEGA banana)

~Silver_Charizard~

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    The only thing letting the game down at the minute is the cheating opponents on 150cc mode, but I guess that's become part of the series really.

I unlocked All Cups mode and had a quick go of it at 150cc level. By the final race my Bowser/Paratrooper team was tied first with Wario/Waluigi on 109 points each. My favourite course Rainbow Road being the last race...

...I finish fourth, nabbing silver while Wario and Waluigi take the gold. There's just no justice.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    MKDD rocks!! its an awesome game! the teams id usually use are: Mario/Bowswer, Diddy/Yoshi, and Mario/baby Mario! :D dont ask me why though! :P

Back