• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario to Pokemon

Chesnaught: Father of Bowser

used Spiky Shield!
    Years
    Hello everybody, I am Chesnaught: Father of Bowser. (as you can see already) At first, when I got X, I thought Chesnaught looked a lot like Bowser. So that is how my username came to be. Enough of the username, lets talk about something else.

My best friend is Black Ninetales. In fact, he suggested I should make an account on this.
    My favorite game series are Pokemon, and Super Mario. Since I like Pokemon, I think I will like this fourm.​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hehehe, I thought you might of been a Super Mario fan! I loved Mario's new game, Super Mario 3D World, and I can't wait to see more games in the fandom! In any case, I'm pleased that you've made a great buddy on this forum, and I hope you're looking forward on making many, many more pals and memories!

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums! I look after the Video Games board; you're free to talk all about the Super Mario games, and all other sorts of games there too! I really look forward on seeing you there, if you check it out. :3 And have a nice stay! Feel free to message me, or another staff member anytime you need assistance or want anything cleared up about the forum. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome Chesnaught! Which is totally what I'm going to call you instead of your whole username ;)

Cool to see that you are friends with Black Ninetales, he is signing up for my roleplay! You wouldn't happen to be interested in RPing too? It's like video gaming only a lot more texty and also a lot more free. If you ever feel like trying it, make your pal show you the ropes of the Roleplay Corner maybe. See you around!

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
    Years
    Welcome!

I like your username. I never realized how much Chesnaught looks like Bowser until now... XD

I hope you enjoy your stay~

Back