• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mariomon

Years
  • Expanding upon a previous idea I had to do a Mario (Nintendo) crossover with pokemon. The battle sprite style is much different but utilizes the same parameters (64x64 + 16 colors). I include more environmental features like auras, stars, plants, trees, and flames to help give the sprite more pop. I am going for a color pop style to capture the colorful style of the mario universe.

Mariomon Sample

Toadjin (psychic), Ultroad(psychic/flying), Majestoad (psychic/flying)
    Glowdette (fairy), Healdette(fairy/flying, Dreamdette (fairy/flying)
    92F7dPP.png

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    These are really adorable. An inventive idea and excellently executed. I love the high saturation, high contrast style you're using, it really lends to the overall playful feel of how I imagine a pokemon/mario crossover game being. Any idea of what creatures you're going to make next?

Years
  • These are really adorable. An inventive idea and excellently executed. I love the high saturation, high contrast style you're using, it really lends to the overall playful feel of how I imagine a pokemon/mario crossover game being. Any idea of what creatures you're going to make next?

Thank you :)

I actually made a few yesterday night. A bob-omb and plant line.

The Red Bob-omb is a fire/fairy type named Celebomb. It evolves into Paraiden .
    The Blue Bob-omb is a water/steel type named Bombrig . It evolves into Hooliganon.
    The Plant is a split evolution from a hybrid plant that is both a crazy daisy and piranha plant, named Daisahna, a pure grass type. This evolution is a dragonsnapper, with grass/dragon typing named Daiserp. The other evolution is Terrahna, which will resemble more of a parahna plant dragon, with grass/dragon typing as well.

7InUuZf.png

Back