• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Masami “Potetin” Sato wins Masters Pokkén Worlds 2016

Years
  • I think this weekend was a pretty epic and satisfying end to the first ever Pokkén Tournament World Championship Series!

It was nice seeing a range of character use and several female players competing in the earlier stages, especially in the Senior Division. Hopefully they'll continue to compete and perhaps watching them will attract more female players to the competitive scene.

Hugely happy for Woomy! Gun in the Seniors Division. A great showing and did the UK proud!

I was rooting for Potetin to win the Masters Division. His ability to play as so many characters at such a high level is incredible, so impressive. A true and deserving World Champion!

I certainly didn't expect to see a Chandulure in the Grand Final. Never seen one played so well. New found respect for the Luring Pokémon!

Back