• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ? MASSIVE Giveaway - Restarting My Living Pok?Dex! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    ☆ MASSIVE Giveaway - Restarting My Living PokéDex! ☆

My Friend Code is 5129 - 4288 - 4976.
    Last updated with new Pokémon on 12-13-15.​

Over the years, I have worked on completing my living PokéDex.
    It was so exciting when I completed it!

But now, I'm missing the fun of the challenge, so I'm getting rid of it. I'll be working on a new one, with a living PokéDex of Pokémon with their hidden abillities, 3+ perfect IVs, and more! That means it's time to give away the Pokémon I used to complete my old living PokéDex!​

- RULES -​
    ★ PLEASE give me a Pokémon that has no value - Wurmple, Poochyena, Fletchling, Bunnelby, other early route Pokémon are ideal, as they will be released. I am cleaning out my boxes, after all! I know some people like to give the Pokémon rare items or trade rare Pokémon as a 'thank you', but please do not do that with these trades! Unless you have boxes full of rare Pokémon from breeding projects, that's fine, just remember they will be released or Wonder Traded away.
    ★ I do not care if you retrade these Pokémon or clone them or whatever - I am trading them to you to do whatever you please!
    ★ You can claim a Pokémon that is listed for up to 48 hours, if you do not trade with me in that time frame, then I will let the next person who wants it, have it. You cannot claim a Pokémon that is not yet listed. Claimed Pokémon will be italicized.​

- TRADING DETAILS -
    ★ My time zone is EST. I am available to trade all day on weekends, and weekdays from 11 AM - 4 PM, and again 12 AM - 2 AM.
    Please keep this in mind when scheduling to trade with me.
    ★ I do not keep Friend Codes saved in my 3DS for quick trades.
    ★ A lot of the Pokémon listed are from Wonder Trades, so if they are foreign or have a different OT than my IGN, that is why.
    ★ All of the Pokémon have a Pentagon (originated from XY/ORAS) unless otherwise specified - I used a lot of non-Pentagon Pokémon from WT/GTS to complete my living Dex, but I am only offering the ones I personally captured from old games.​

★ I will be posting the Pokémon in waves based on Generation. If I am currently listing Sinnoh Pokémon, for example, that means I have traded all of my Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokémon, but have not started distributing Unova or Kalos Pokémon, yet. ★

★ I WILL BE UPDATING THE LIST WITH NEW POKéMON FROM TIME TO TIME AS I CONTINUE TO SORT THROUGH MY BANK, SO CHECK BACK OFTEN! THIS IS A TEDIOUS PROCESS HOWEVER, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. ★

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi

Wow you've put a lot of work in to this giveaway!

Could I please get the Pikachu with Lightning Rod ability?

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
  • Can I get the HA Modest Eevee please? I would prefer to trade sometime this week between 3 and 4pm. Let me know when you are free

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hi

Wow you've put a lot of work in to this giveaway!

Could I please get the Pikachu with Lightning Rod ability?

Thank you! I've added your FC and I've set aside the Pikachu in my Box to trade. Just send me a VM whenever you are ready!

Can I get the HA Modest Eevee please? I would prefer to trade sometime this week between 3 and 4pm. Let me know when you are free

I've added your FC, I can trade with you tomorrow at 3 PM. :)

dibs on vaporeon on timid eevee

Added your FC, and I will mark those Pokémon as claimed for the next 2 days!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hi there. May I get the Venomoth? I'm available to trade most any time today until 11pm or so (my timezone is also EST).

Of course! I added your FC and I'm connected to the PSS right now. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    Hello, i want to complete my pokedex as well, do you have caterpie or any gender nidoran to trade?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Can i get the Blastoise, Nidoking, Wigglytuff and Dragonair? My FC is 3153-6753-5803 and my IGN is brendan

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hello, i want to complete my pokedex as well, do you have caterpie or any gender nidoran to trade?

Hi there! Sorry, but I released the Caterpie and both Nidorans I had as they had no pentagon and were obtained via Wonder Trade and not my previous games, but if you need them I can easily catch those Pokémon for you.

Can i get the Blastoise, Nidoking, Wigglytuff and Dragonair? My FC is 3153-6753-5803 and my IGN is brendan

Sure thing! Which Wigglytuff did you want?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back