• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ? MASSIVE Giveaway - Restarting My Living Pok?Dex! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
Years
  • Hi! If possible, I'd like to get the Scyther, if it's not already been taken. My FC is in my signature, and I'm available to trade pretty much any time, so whenever is most convenient for you is fine with me. Thanks!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Sorry about the little delay, everyone! Finals are approaching and eating up a lot of my free time. :( I also want to let you all know, if you've already added the listed FC, that I formatted my 3DS so I have a new friend code now. It's 5129 - 4288 - 4976. I'll up date the original post with it as well.

When are available to trade? And thank you!

We can schedule a time to trade on Friday or this weekend, if you are available! I can be flexible though, do you have a time that works well for you?

I would like to have your Amaterasu Ninetales

Sure thing! When would you like to trade?

can i have charmeleon, pidgeotto, arcanine, and dragonair please? all the HA ones :)

Of course! When can you trade?

Could I have the Horsea please? I'm GMT time I can pick it up on Wednesday 4:00 your time

Sounds good! It's good I checked this thread today haha, I can trade at 4 PM my time today. :)

Hi! If possible, I'd like to get the Scyther, if it's not already been taken. My FC is in my signature, and I'm available to trade pretty much any time, so whenever is most convenient for you is fine with me. Thanks!

Yes, I can trade you the Scyther! I will be online today until about 5 PM EST, if that works with you.

Can I have the eevee, and the syther if it doesn't get pick up

I can trade you the Eevee, not the Scyther however as the above poster already asked for it - if it doesn't get traded for whatever reason then you would get next priority, though!

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • Alright, thanks! I'm online right now until then as well, so whenever you're ready.

Edit:Thanks so much! I really appreciate it ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I can trade you the Eevee, not the Scyther however as the above poster already asked for it - if it doesn't get traded for whatever reason then you would get next priority, though!

Ok I'll be available after 3 PTZ

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Im sorry for not responding, I also had some finals to take care of. What time this weekend are you on?
    My FC is 3153-6753-5803. My IGN is Brendan

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Im sorry for not responding, I also had some finals to take care of. What time this weekend are you on?
    My FC is 3153-6753-5803. My IGN is Brendan

That's fine! Life happens haha. I'll be out for most of tomorrow but I will be online tomorrow night to trade. I just registered your FC though, and I see you're online so if you're free to trade now then I can do that! Whatever works best for you.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Are you available tonight or tomorrow?

Wait a second, I'm just looking through my boxes right now and I thought we already traded? I'm still trying to organize my boxes in my games and Bank so I may be mistaken haha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    We have not traded yet but I'm sorry if i have not been replying that fast. These finals are really taking a lot to finish

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    We have not traded yet but I'm sorry if i have not been replying that fast. These finals are really taking a lot to finish

I'm pretty sure we have... I'm not trying to argue, but I remember initiating a trade when I added your FC on Friday night since you were already online and I traded those four Pokémon. Could you maybe check your boxes? I don't remember which Pokémon I received, but I do know that I was given an Egg that had a Tirtouga in it when hatched, if that helps.

Years
  • hey i would like to have Charmeleon lvl 31, pidgeotto, Amaterasu(ninetales), raichu, HA arcanine, exeggutor, marowak, Starmie, Magmar, lapras(lvl1), porygon, omanyte

IGN; Juze
    FC: 1349-6787-1152

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Could I please get the Omanyte and Hypno if they aren't already spoken for?

Yep! I can trade you those Pokémon. I've added your FC already, what time works for you?

hey i would like to have Charmeleon lvl 31, pidgeotto, Amaterasu(ninetales), raichu, HA arcanine, exeggutor, marowak, Starmie, Magmar, lapras(lvl1), porygon, omanyte

IGN; Juze
    FC: 1349-6787-1152

I can trade you all but the Omanyte since Browneyedgirl1492 already asked for it. I have you added already so just let me know when you would like to trade!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Yep! I can trade you those Pok?mon. I've added your FC already, what time works for you?

I can trade you all but the Omanyte since Browneyedgirl1492 already asked for it. I have you added already so just let me know when you would like to trade!

Sorry for the late response. I have been sick the past few days and haven't been checking on here. If you are available now I can trade....or whenever you are able.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back