• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Master Hackers - Pokemon Dawn and Dusk

MayanMan2012

Pokemon Dawn/Dusk: Coming Soon
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    MASTER HACKERS

Introduction
    Hi. If you are reading this, I am dead. However, I have possessed the body and mind of an awesome hacker, and now I am ready to start a team. Until now (as in, in life), I have always worked solo in hacks, and as you can see, I was never satisfied with the product enough to post it here. I'm tired of that. I want to really want to become a better hacker myself, so I figured the best thing to do would be to make a team. Now I can play to my strengths while others can come and help too. Anyone, Hacking beginners, mediums, and masters are all welcome, as this team is going to show the community that the best hackers come from nothing. (Or, in my case, the grave ;) )

If you wish to join...
    What we mainly need:
    SCRIPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spriter
    YAPE-er (is that the word? YAPE-ist?) (I can do this, but I'm slow at it, plus I'm not good at stat editing)
    Overworld Maker
    World-Map Inserter
    Other (Anything you are skilled at, please notify us)

Application Form
    Past Experience: (Any projects you've worked on before, leave blank if none)
    Current Team(s): (Any teams you are on or applied for)
    Position you're applying for:
    Extra: (Any other information you would like to give is welcome)

Current Team
    MayanMan2012 - Mapper, Titlescreen Editor, Intro-Editor, Trainer Editor, Storyline Writer, Attack Editor
    raidersfan09 - Mapper
    PokemasterX - Storyline Writer, Beta Tester
    yugimon - Beta Tester, YAPE-ist
    KoboraX - Beta Tester
    iRossy - YAPE-ist
    theavenger - Beta Tester
    Thatonegurl - Scripter

Current Project
    Pokemon Champion Version​

Last edited:

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
    Years
  • hmm sounds interesting to join, i have no experience in this kind of stuff..sorry
    but i have probably most or all of stuff needed to make a pokemon game :) if you want me
    message me and do an application?

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • Past Experience: Pokemon adventure version and pokemon reality
    Current Team(s): none, really
    Position you're applying for: beta tester and idea giver
    Extra: contact through pm/vm; i'm a beginner at mapping so i could do a little mapping too like routes, which i do best but towns, i'm a bit unamazing at, while i'm okay at town, mytowns never actually look good, just boring, dull,and average while on the other hand routes i can do better. i can also make a userbar, if u want, that is.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • i think thetwo games should be more "individualized" to make each similiar though unique too. for instance 1 of them can be protecting to world from BOTH teams and the other, joining one of them. just a thought though. need any help in the story so far? also, if you can't go back home(like it says in the storyline part of the 1st post) youcould add a phone to make it so you won't have to go far to get messegeslike from mom/dad or the prof.

MayanMan2012

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT:
    There is much more information on the hack, including new attacks, gym leaders, and more.

Visit the Team Website for Details.

~MayanMan

ALSO - I may not be able to access the chatroom for the next few days.

Sorry for the trouble

~MayanMan

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2013
    preivious experience:nothing complete or good
    current teams:none
    applying for job:beta tester,yapeist,extra idea ex(events,after e4 story,ect.)
    extra:also can use advanced map but not eccelent at it

MayanMan2012

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Okay, firstly I'd like to explain and apologize for my absence. I am currently going on a european - scandinavian vacation, and I hadn't expected to be unable to access the website or the chat due to lack of wifi - my iphone's tethering ability ran out - but I'm back now, and I'm able to work harder than before!

Second, KiboraX and Yugimon, you are both welcomed into the team - I'll send you a pm with information about our site and chatroom.

~MayanMan

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Past Experience: I have 3-6 months of working on my own hacks.
    Current Team(s): None
    Position you're applying for: YAPER, YAPist?
    Extra: If I'm accepted I can work very actively (VERY actively) and I have a skype, so we can chat on there.

EDIT: I see you accepted yugimon, so if you don't need me it's fine.

Last edited:

MayanMan2012

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Great, welcome to the team.

There have been some modifications to the website, so it should be fine by now, but just in case there are some difficulties, that's the reason.

~MayanMan

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Past Experience: none
    Current Team(s): none
    Position you're applying for:beta tester
    Extra: playing hacks 24/7 so testing a hack shouldn't be a problem

MayanMan2012

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2014
    Welcome to the team, theavenger. I will pm you with some information about our team quickly.

Thanks for joining
    ~MayanMan

UPDATE: Alright everyone. I really think we are ready to get the hack started, so I will pm you all with details concerning the hack and see how it would be easiest for you all to join in. Check back here and at the chatroom for details - I will try to be on both as much as possible.

~MayanMan

Thatonegurl

Scripter
    Years
  • Past Experience: Nothing major. Scripting for a few other hacks on youtube
    Current Team(s): None
    Position you're applying for: Scripter
    Extra: Im pretty good at scripting using Poketscript. If you are still looking for a scripter I may be of use.

Back