• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maturity

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I was a complete moron until I hit puberty, then everything became slow and I began to be quieter and think about things I do before I do them.

I don't think using smilies makes you any less mature looking, Excessive Smily use is the worst.

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Well, I think that I have matured immensely in this past 6 months, the way I see things now is totally different than the way I saw them 6 months ago. But joining PC had nothing to do with that.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Yet that comment in and of itself was extremely immature :/

you don't mature because of the subject matter IMO; You mature because you have to learn to cooperate and communicate with other people and learn to get along.

Not to mention this isn't a mere "kid's website." That too is an immature comment and a way too stereotypical view on pokemon.

Maturity doesn't even have to do with what you like :/ I like Spongebob Squarepants and I view myself as mature for not merely labeling people over what somebody likes or anything related to that.

Another example of "Think before you post" :/

You just became my new best friend!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have changed quite a lot since I first joined. I never used to do full punctuation or anything like that. Now I use full punctuation.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • I say that none of you are mature for thinking you can get mature on a kid's website...

I don't even think the Pokemon has anything to do with it, even though that does play a major part in growing up. It's the way you act and type and whatnot. I could name a few noobs tht tlk lyk dis. It also gets really annoying when you try and have a serious conversation with them and they act like a 10 year old. =\ I'm also not saying all ten year olds are immature, just most. That's another stereotype. Even though I've yet to find a mature person under 12 or 13. I also noticed you're banned. Maybe for stereotypical spam posts like the one you posted?

I was a complete moron until I hit puberty, then everything became slow and I began to be quieter and think about things I do before I do them.

I don't think using smilies makes you any less mature looking, Excessive Smily use is the worst.

That's true, I use smilies a lot, but I :)don't ;) post >_< smilies >_> every <_< other D: word. =\ This also isn't a spam post, since it concerns maturity, which is the name of this thread.

CookieCooks

I am not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2013
    No. I haven't matured at all. I remain the same old person for the past centuries and beyond. I still sleep with my Buzz Lightyear toy and I push his button to memorize his memorable catchphrases so I could forever remain immature.

--CC (My signature by the way)
    (Yes it is like a handwriting to show off that this is a REAL POST DONE BY ME)
    (YES IT IS DONE ELECTRONICALLY SO YOU DON'T KNOW MY ACTUAL HANDWRIITING)
    (NEVERMIND IT IS MY ACTUAL HANDWRITING)
    (YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SIGN THIS I--aksdflfdka)

TWAP

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    iM SO MATURE, i'M TWAP! I love being TwAp!

No. I haven't matured at all. I remain the same old person for the past centuries and beyond. I still sleep with my Buzz Lightyear toy and I push his button to memorize his memorable catchphrases so I could forever remain immature.

--CC (My signature by the way)
    (Yes it is like a handwriting to show off that this is a REAL POST DONE BY ME)
    (YES IT IS DONE ELECTRONICALLY SO YOU DON'T KNOW MY ACTUAL HANDWRIITING)
    (NEVERMIND IT IS MY ACTUAL HANDWRITING)
    (YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SIGN THIS I--aksdflfdka)

Hi I'm TEWAP MR LIKE POOKEMANS ! YAY TWAP!

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I don't think I have, I mean, sometimes I am dead serious, but most the time I will post a ridiculus comment on something, like the Universal Santa thread, I posted Poopsicles, then I write my answer, so I don't think I have really matured, I still post stupid stuff, but I have been told that is why I am so fun to hang around with, 'cause I am stoopid XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have matured big time. Unlike years ago, i was a total No0b, when look back at my posts i couldn't beleive that was me. Well then again, it may have been that pretty long ban last year *shudders*

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I do believe, with certainty, that I have matured quite a bit in the four years that I've been a member. Then again, you must keep in mind that I was 11 when I joined, and I have since learned much about life. I believe I've also become quite a smartass in my everyday speech. But that's why people love me. ;D

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • For some people you can tell. If you were friends with someone when you both were new here and your post are five words in a Role play. Now if you look at them, thier posting almost a page of writing. Its great being here but in my span of time gone, it seems like everyone I used to talk to left as well. So I'm almost becoming a veteran on here.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • Definitely. I'm not as annoying and fangirl-ish as I used to be.

And I know the difference between your and you're now! 8D And I actually spell the word awesome right! ANDANDAND-

</Rambling

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Seeing as I just joined yesterday, no.
    But I have changed. I feel more comfortable in the forums and I'm showing my true personality. =]

Back