• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] IC

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
  • Storm Duryn

That was one explosion! I thought as I rematerialized, Good thing it was short. Else I could've died in it. The stadium was destroyed, and so were many of the scarers. Of the scarers that were alive, they got up and retreated. Turning my arm into water to get rid of the venom in it, I saw three, no four, people huddled around the girl that blew up. "Talk about anger issues," I muttered under my breath. I decided to watch them from a distance, and I was glad I did when the girl started blasting off lightning everywhere. She tried to fly away, but then crashed onto the bleachers. "Don't pin me," she was saying,"Don't trap me."

I decided to help the girl even if she didn't want it. She seemed pretty well off after two of the other mutants had healed her. But she looked extremely unstable. Taking the vapor around her, I turned some of it into water and cooled the rest. Hopefully, this would cool her down a bit. The water was supposed to wipe her clean, but it was hard to control it as the lightning around her kept vaporizing it. Eventually, I got it under control and all I hoped was that she wouldn't explode again because she thought that the temperature change was someone attacking her.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Destiny

Sapphire was healing the girls wounds as the boy she spotted earlier comes closer.

'Are you...Sapphire?' His voice was similair.

She turned around and recognized him. It was Kilik, the boy she escaped with a few years ago. 'Oh Kilik! How wonderful, so we meet again huh?' Sapphire said a little nervous, healing someone with such damage takes alot of her, she's thankfull that she has so much energy.

"Her damage seems severe." Kilik said to her. 'It is." Sapphire replied. Then another girl walked over.

"Would you like some help?" The girl asked her. "I know how it is, healing takes alot out of you." The girl continued as she sat down on her knees and helped Sapphire with healing.

'T-thanks.' Sapphire replied her. Though, jamie seemed to use her own method of healing. The girl stopped after a few minutes healing, it must've taken alot out of her, but Sapphire is really thankful.

"I haven't had much experience." The girl admitted to her.

'No worries, i'm really grateful for your help.' Sapphire smiles at her.

"I'm jamie, by the way." She introduced herself.

Kilik introduced himself to her too. "Hi jamie, i'm Kilik." He said.

'I am Sapphire Destiny.' Sapphire introduced herself.

Jamie went back to helping Sapphire with healing. 'Is there anyway i can help?' Kilik asked Sapphire. 'Yes...i think so, this girl made alot of noise with that explosion, scarers might as well track down the location, when they come, can you kill them? Then Jamie and i can keep healing.' Sapphire explains to him. She understands he wants to help so he doesn't feel useless, so she hopes he doesn't really care with what he can help with.

The girl woke up and totally freaked out, she shouted around and attacked them, telling them to leave her alone. When she calmed down and landed Sapphire slowly comes closer by flying. 'Please let me help you, you've received alot of damage when you made this stadium explode.' Sapphire comes closer, but not too close, sapphire shows her hands to show the girl she only wants to heal, and has no bad intensions.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Jay

A boy in street clothes landed on the bleachers next to Jay and asked her, "What happened here, man? Civvies are starting to flock in from all over the city!"

"Hell if I have any idea. I just got here, too." Mutants were flying in to help the girl in the middle of the field, three already being there when Jay caught up. Daphne was invisible, apparently, since she reappeared with the group. "We can't afford to get ourselves caught on camera. This one'll have to go free for now."

"Why do you have to be right, man?" With a sigh, he continued, "Alright, should we just retreat?"

"Just make sure everyone's warned before you leave. Even the mutants we're supposed to catch. Getting famous will only make our job worse on us." Without an argument, the boy next to Jay faded into the background like a chameleon, running around and appearing to the rest of the mutants in the area, telling them to leave before the normies get to the football field. After he was done, he disappeared just as quickly as he came.

Guess I should pull 'em away, Jay thought with a sigh of her own. Jumping back outside of the bleachers, she could see in the distance the city's residents coming in on foot, skateboard, bike, motorcycle and car alike. Now was the time to put wearing a ninja outfit to good use, and she'd be too quick for a camera to catch. And she ran, onto the side of a line of buildings and past all the civilians, swinging . People stopped instantly, watching her speed by; she even had a blur and a gust of wind following behind her.

"Hey, maybe that guy made the explosion!"

"Let's go after him, then!"
    After plenty of agreement, almost everyone was chasing after Jay, having trouble keeping up. Freakin' teenagers with camera phones kept trying to catch a pic of the ninja, but at least they wouldn't get more than the blur. The paramedics kept going for the football field; it was part of their job to make sure no one was hurt.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: I'm at a lost at who's around.)

Kilik Chambers

A girl suddenly appeared next to Jamie. Another mutant? I just shrugged it off as he looked at Sapphire. "Oh Kilik! How wonderful, so we meet again huh?" That brought sunshine inside me. Now about Raven. "It is." Much, much damage. She must've taken a beating.

So...I wonder how I can help...? "Yes...i think so, this girl made alot of noise with that explosion, scarers might as well track down the location, when they come, can you kill them? Then Jamie and i can keep healing." That didn't seem much to me. I wanted to do more than that...

"Ok..." I reluctantly walked away to keep a lookout, but just too soon lightning appeared from the girl. She was awake, but she was scared. I was almost shocked from her, she flew to the sky but fell to the broken bleachers. Sapphire & some other girl...who's she? Another mutant. Anyway, they went to the girl to try to help her. I went over to the girl as well, next to Sapphire. "Please. We don't wanna hurt you. We're not scarers." I tried to reassure her, keeping my distance though due to electicity flowing over her body still. Finally, I feel so helpful!

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • (OOC: I know it's long-winded, but I've a lot to catch up on! Also, I stole Zerin's idea for font-colour changes for dialogue. It just makes sense.)

APOLLA

'Storm? Storm!' Apolla yelled, struggling to keep up as he skated on the newly formed ice under his feet. Her wings beat ferociously as she came level with Storm, but she didn't bother to ask what was going on; if it wasn't serious, he would have finished his sandwich.
    It had barely been a minute when Storm stopped outside of the old Stadium. Apolla opened her mouth to speak, but her words faltered as she heard screaming from inside the arena. She turned to Storm for answers, but he had already gone. The ground below her grew colder and she suspected his actions were responsible.
    Another ear-splitting scream drew Apolla's attention, and so she took to the skies. Circling the stadium like a bird of prey, she tried to make out the action happening below. What is that? Is that...? Apolla remained airborne as she attempted to make sense of the scene below. It was, well it looked like a hoard of Scarers, all focused on one point in the centre of the field. Fear and adrenaline pumped through her veins and she flew closer, ready for a fight if the moment called for it.

Then, without warning, the scene below her exploded. No, seriously, it exploded. A blinding light expanded towards Apolla, who tucked into a ball and somersaulted in the air. Unfurling her wings again, she surveyed the scene.

The Scarers at the centre of the mass had been reduced to cinders. Either that, or they all had the ability to turn to dust at will, she supposed. The pitch was empty, bar one figure where the throng of Scarers had centred around. Before her eyes, the figure fell to her knees and collapsed. Apolla looked on from ahead, and saw that any remaining Scarers were retreating. The figure remained where it was, limp and lifeless on the ground. Whoever it was, they looked hurt, and Apolla flew a few feet closer. If they were being chased by Scarers, the chances were that they were Gen 127 too.

Flying closer again, Apolla hesitated. Beating her wings rhythmically, she couldn't help but feel that there was something going on here. She could see the figure clearly now – a girl of about her age, it appeared. She was surrounded by a few other teens, and it seemed they were healing her. Makes sense. Healing is all the rage nowadays.

Apolla's paranoia won the battle with her conscience, and so she left the team of healers see to the girl. Just as she justified her actions by telling herself that the girl was in good hands, screams erupted from below once more. The girl was awake, and had shot to the skies. She was screaming something about being trapped, before crashing straight into the bleachers.

Apolla hesitated again, before turning to find Storm and Kit. There were too many mutants here, and they needed to get away. Now. She looked back at the girl, who was once again surrounded by mutant do-gooders. One of which, it appeared, had a green stripe through his hair.

Storm. Why make it so difficult? As Apolla flew over to him her hands balled into fists, just as a precaution. She winced as the sandwich in her hand turned to mush. Urch, I forgot about that. Where the hell is Kit?
    "Storm!" Apolla yelled from a reasonable distance away. "Let's go!" He's gonna think I'm being a total b*tch for this... It appeared he couldn't hear her, with the girl hurling her lightning bolts and all. 'Storm? C'mon...'

Apolla kept her distance, circling the stadium. She wasn't keen to try and make friends with the girl who just blew up half the pitch, but she couldn't leave until Storm and Kit were ready. Besides, somebody should keep watch. With all these mutants in one place, they may as well be holding a sign reading 'Hey, Scarers! Come over and attack us! We're vulnerable and waiting!'

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Storm dropped his sandwich and chips, then ran away. "The heck?" Kit muttered. She worked hard for that sandwich! Kit growled "Storm..... You're going to pay me back for that sandwich!" Kit took off running after the others. Apolla at least kept HER sandwich! Kit's headband flew off as she ran on all fours. Her tail was flying behind her and her young was slightly sticking out. She lives to run. She noticed Apolla's wings flapping as she chased Storm. Kit wished she had some wings! They would be so useful in escapes...

After about as minute of running, for Storm, skating, they reached an old looking stadium. Storm entered, and Apolla flew above it. Kit cautiously walked inside, and saw that it was full of Scarers. They already annoyed her today! Not again!! Just as she was about to start slashing up snakes, an explosion happened. Seriously! Kit dropped to the ground, horribly burnt. She coughed up smoke and started licking her wounds. She wished Storm could help her by washing the charred flesh and ashes off of her, but had no such luck. She had to brave through it and spit out the ashes. God it stung! "Crud! That hurt..." Kit was ticked off that someone burnt her. She saw a group of kids a few yards away.

Kit walked to them and started by "What the heck! That hur- Oh crud! Are you alright?! Kit pushed through some people to look at the girl. Poor thing was terrified. Kit pushed some people away. "Leave her! Shhh... It's okay. No one will hurt you. It's okay. Your safe with me." Kit sat by her, but not too close. She was scared enough! No need frightening the girl more with her fangs and ears! Not to mention her tail. Kit was pretty strange. She looked at the girl with worried eyes. "Now. What is your name honey? I won't let these people hurt you. Calm down and rest. It's okay." Kit continued trying to calm the girl. She won't stop until she succeeds.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Trusting Sides

Jamie

"Hi Kilik."I said.

"Jamie!"I heard someone call.

I turned to see who called at me, and gave a small gasp and grinned. It was Daphne, one of my old friends. I hadn't seen anybody since my last crew member left a month or two ago. I was overjoyed to see Daphne, one of my better friends.

"Hey Daphne!"I said."Long time no see!"

I looked at the girl whom I'd been helping. She introduced herself a Sapphire Destiny. She thanked me for my help.

"It's no problem."I said.

Then Raven started to freak out. I ducked around, avoiding being hit, but got nicked on my right wing, just hard enough to make me a little mad and feel a slight pain, more annoying than painful. I directed my attention to Raven again, who was being persuaded by two others. Jamie got as close as they did, and tried to look peaceful.

"It's okay. We really arn't scarers."Jamie promised."I'm Jamie, well actually Janice Graves, but I hate Janice. So call me Jamie. I know where your coming from, feeling untrusting, kind of alone, stuff like that. But you really can trust us."

Jamie gave a tiny flap of her wings. "I'm part Avian."

She grinned a toothed-smile to show she had no fangs. "You used too much power with that explosion. You really should sit down and let us heal you."

Jamie hoped she had worded everything careful enough. If not they may be screwed. She tried to show that she wasn't a scarer, and was trustable at the same time. She barely touched her wing where Raven had nicked it, and she healed it just enough to get rid of the pain. She hoped that also proved she was able to heal.

I returned to a dirty lake. It looked small, but underneath it was freaking huge. I hit a hidden button on a tree that made a tube appear. I jumped in, and it closed and sunk back in. I was sucked into a room, where I landed perfectly on my feet with a thud. A man turned around in his seat. He had slick black hair and a black suit. His hands were folded on his lap. He had dark brown eyes that periced me.

"I'm sorry commander."I said bowing."I tried hard to capture them. But that Raven girl's power exploded and I couldn't continue with the mission. At least thirty scarers died."

"Good job fallowing orders."The man said, and he sounded sincere."We'll get them soon. Please, sit."

He motioned for me to sit down next to him, where salmon and steamed vegetables waited for me. I hungrily ate, but still with mannors.

"I'm waiting for the rest of the scarers. We're going to have a meeting."Commander Johnson informed me.

"Yes sir."I said after swallowing, then continued eatting.

Hopefully none of us would get mad and screw up the Scarer Base, which is where we were at.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Raven, Chapter 1: New Faces

Raven Solarflare
    New Faces

Her eyes widened more as they all came closer, and she shouted once more, her whole body quivering in panic. "B-BACK OFF, DON'T CROWD ME!!" The electricity over her crackled and spiked, so if they didn't give her some space, they'd be, well, electrocuted. The way looked, and the way she shook, made her look like she might have broken out of an insane asylum only minutes earlier. She was calmed slightly, and whoever had frozen the air around her, had done something semi-right. She slowly began to calm, and as she breathed her breath was visibly cold.

Her skin glinted and shined, as if it were now made of ice. She took a dozen deep breaths until she was finally relaxed. "P-please don't crowd around me... I need my space..." She suddenly looked around wildly. "I'm fine, but you guys have to go, leave me behind!!" She stood, and her wings materialized over her shoulders and back. "You guys can't be around me, you'll get hurt, and not just by me!" She climbed the railing at the highest bleachers, watching the outside. "When scarers come after me, they bring armies. If you stay with me you risk getting caught or killed, whether it be by me or them. I.... I gotta go..."

Raven's face showed a bit of pain. As much as I'd like friends, I might kill them by mistake... I'm doomed to loneliness... She sighed, and as she did, it began to rain, everywhere within a half-mile radius, it was raining. That was no coincidence, either. Surely, the mass of her powers might scare them away anyways? Since when was that normal?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Daphne Hendrix
    ________________________________________________________​

"Hey Daphne! Long time no see!" Jamie replied. I smiled at her, it was nice to see a old friend again. I was about to reply, when another girl came over to them. "I am Sapphire Destiny." The girl said. "Hi, Im Daphne." I said to the unfamiliar face. I looked at the Mutant Jamie was healing. "Maybe I should help." I thought to myself. Then I heard a boy's voice saying. "Is there anyway i can help?" He asked. I stayed quiet as I listened to Sapphire's reply. "Yes...i think so, this girl made alot of noise with that explosion, scarers might as well track down the location, when they come, can you kill them? Then Jamie and i can keep healing." She told him. I was sitting next to Jamie and stared at the Unconscious girl. Poor thing, hopefully she would heal and get well soon.

Suddenly the girl's eye's opened, I watched her as she began to freak out. I wen't backward's a little bit and covered my head, trying to avoid all the Thunder Shot's the girl was making. I looked u[ when everything was calmer, I stood up and looked around for the girl. She spotted the girl and Sapphire, I quickly ran over to them, quick as a flash. "Please let me help you, you've received alot of damage when you made this stadium explode." I heard Sapphire say. That boy from before walked over to them to, and said. "Please. We don't wanna hurt you. We're not scarers." I looked at the girl, wanting to say something but not knowing what. "It's ok, you'r safe now." I let out softly.

Another girl came, pushing myself and a couple of other people out the way. I peeked from behind the girl and heard her say. "Leave her! Shhh... It's okay. No one will hurt you. It's okay. Your safe with me." The girl sat near the other, then continued speaking. "Now. What is your name honey? I won't let these people hurt you. Calm down and rest. It's okay." I blinked, why would I hurt a fellow Mutant? I wen't to sit by Sapphire and gave a small smile at her. Trying to look nice and peaceful, right now what she needed was trust. I sat changed my position to sit comfortably and didn't look directly at the girl, to make sure I wouldn't frighten her. I looked at the girl, her eye's had opened wider. "B-BACK OFF, DON'T CROWD ME!!" She said.

I gulped as I saw electricity and heard it spark from the girl, I shoved back a little bit trying to stop her from worrying. "P-please don't crowd around me... I need my space..." She said. The girl looked around , then said. "I'm fine, but you guys have to go, leave me behind!!" The girl stood up and so did I, I looked at her and listened. "You guys can't be around me, you'll get hurt, and not just by me!" The girl wen't up to the highest bleacher, then continued speaking. "When scarers come after me, they bring armies. If you stay with me you risk getting caught or killed, whether it be by me or them. I.... I gotta go..." I opened my eye's. No! She mustn't go! Even if she tried though, I would always be faster and catch up in a heart beat.

It began to rain, I stared at the girl. Time to make a move. "Listen up, if us Mutant's stay together then maybe there's a bigger chance of not getting 'caught 'n' killed. Isn't that the whole point? Kill, Survive, and helping each other. As much as you may not wan't us to, it's the best idea? Right guy's?" I turned to look at the fellow Mutant's, then back at the girl.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Storm Duryn

"B-BACK OFF, DON'T CROWD ME!!" yelled the girl. Storm didn't flinch at all, even when the electricity sparked around her. He kept cooling the air around her to calm her down. Eventually it worked as the girl stopped having that wild look about her. "P-please don't crowd around me... I need my space... I'm fine, but you guys have to go, leave me behind!!" She got up and, halfway across the ravaged field, Storm saw her wings appear. "You guys can't be around me, you'll get hurt, and not just by me!" The girl got up onto the bleachers. "When scarers come after me, they bring armies. If you stay with me you risk getting caught or killed, whether it be by me or them. I.... I gotta go..."

It suddenly started raining. Making it rain, huh? Storm thought with a hint of surprise. "I'll mix it up a bit," he mumbled, then turned the rain clouds into hail clouds. He turned himself into water and shot himself over to the girl. Materializing behind her, he stopped the hail from hitting the mutants there and said, "They may bring armies, but every one of us can take down these 'armies' alone. You alone were able to take out that 'army' in one shot. If not, you can bet we can escape. We're the last eight of 300. Give us some credit." He skated back to Apolla and Kit who were in the group of mutants. "Ready when you are," he said, handing Kit a wrapped sandwich he stole a while back.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik Chambers

As everything, who knows what, was going on, some girl pushed everyone out of the way, even me, & tried to comfort the girl. Rude much? I just shrugged it off though. No sense complaining about it. Electricity suddenly started surging through the girl again, yikes. "P-please don't crowd around me... I need my space..." She sounded scared. "I'm fine, but you guys have to go, leave me behind!!" Why would they do that? I wouldn't leave someone who needed my help. No chance of that, I knew I had to help her somehow.

From behind her back, wings sprouted over her shoulders. "You guys can't be around me, you'll get hurt, and not just by me!" What does she mean? She went to the highest point of the bleachers to keep some space between us. "When scarers come after me, they bring armies. If you stay with me you risk getting caught or killed, whether it be by me or them. I.... I gotta go..." At that moment it started to rain. Weird temperature. Was it hailing now? Anyway, some were trying to convince her about this & that or whatever. I wasn't listening. I have to say something. I don't care what the dangers are. I would die just to protect someone.

"I don't care about the dangers." I just stood there. She wanted space. "I'm Kilik. Sprout!" I shouted, bringing my wings out. "My only purpose is to help those in need. If you want help, I don't care if I die, I'll help." I still stood there, looking at her. Right now, I could feel it. She needs a friend. Wish I knew what her name was.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Destiny

(Ooc: shinysweety- sapphire was also healing xD so daphne joined them i guess :p)

Everyone crowded around the girl, she really did not like it and shouted all around that we had to leave. After shouting she explained that she doesn't like it when people crowd around her and told them to leave her behind.

"You guys can't be around me, you get hurt, and not just by me!" Raven shouted. "When scarers come after me, they brings armies. If you're with me you're risking being killed. Whether it be me or them. I...i gotta go." Raven was about to leave. The things Raven told them showed that she was very dangerous.

Sapphire closed her eyes, she first made a barrier around the mutants before she wanted to do her idea. Her silver moon tattoo near her right eye lighted up and...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!*

Sapphire created another explosion, like Raven's but just 50%. Everything was on fire once again, when the fire was gone Sapphire let all the barriers vanish, then she falls down on her knees. This was not a very good idea of hers. She had taken alot of damage because her barrier was not quite well while she made sure the others were, she not even has enough energy left to heal herself. 'You...might be dangerous...but together...we'll...kill the...scarers.......' Sapphire said as she had troubles breathing. This explosion was to show her that everyone has the power to kill the scarers. Sapphire looked up at her and smiled.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Kit jumped back when the girl screamed. She decided to stop then. She jumped off of the bleachers and landed a few feet away. It started raining, and Kit was about to start playing in the rain, when it started to hail. "Aww..." Kit pouted for a few seconds, but as Storm covered them all, she returned to her happy self. She enjoys her team's company. Kit nodded in agreement with Storm. "We can take anything they throw at us!" Kit flashed her fangs in a grin. "Not too hard to kill the Scarers." Kit's tail wagged and she sat down on the slightly wet ground. She grabbed the chips out of her pocket and started eating them. She did not notice another explosion happening outside. "Besides, with power like that, you have to get tired! Ya cannot fight on your own." Kit shrugged. "We're accepting s'more people in our group. Feel free to join. As long as you don't mind Storm over there." Kit laughed and finished off her chips. Kit stretched and stood up.

Storm skated back towards us and told us he was ready to go. He handed Kit a sandwich. "Thanks! Ya are so nice!" Kit hugged him quickly, then scarfed down her sandwich. Running here and all of that crud makes a Wolf Mutant tired. "It's up to you Apolla! When are we gonna leave? I mean, this place is nice and all, but I would like some new scenery. Like... A forest. Or a park! Mmmmm... I love the feeling of the plush, freshly mowed grass." Kit smiled to Apolla. Kit was definitely not the leader.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Raven, Chapter 1: New Faces

New Faces

Raven scowled at all of them. Did she really have to spell it out to them? "You guys just don't get it!!" The icy skin seemed to melt, and now looked as if it were glowing hot. The hail in the sky melted and the weather returned to normal. "I can't control my powers, okay!?" She pointed to the annihilated chunk of the field and the bleachers. "That wasn't intentional. That was a complete accident! And that was nothing compared to when I get really mad either..." She sighed.

"Look, I can't have anyone near me, or they'll turn into s'mores, just like those scarers did. It's only a matter of time before I do it again." She climbed onto the rail, and stood up on it. "I'm much more than you all think I am..." She shook her head. "I can't remember very much... I don't even know my own name... I don't know where I lived... I don't know if I'm even human, or something made entirely in the lab." She turned to face the others, with a deadly serious expression on her face. As she did, a freezing wind seemed to blow by them all; it made her hair wave by as well as her clothes. "Do you know what those scarers keep calling me? 'Deadly Weapon', 'Ultimate Weapon', 'Project N', 'Last Resort', take your pick. If I weren't flawed, I'd be the most powerful mutant in existence... I am actually... The only thing is I can't use my powers the way I want, and more often than not they just backfire on me."

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Storm Duryn

As she finished her ranting, my eyes turned gray and I yelled back in annoyance, "Shut up! I'm already a s'more!" I suddenly started laughing as I realized how weird that sounded, "Man, that came out wrong. I meant that I could melt. And you're not the only one who isn't sure of yourself! You don't know your own name? Neither does Apolla! You don't think you're human? Well guess what? I'm not entirely sure of myself!" I pulled back my sleeves to show my gills and fins. Then I warmed up the air to help everyone there and a cloud formed overhead. "Quit being a loner! You may not be able to control your powers, but that's exactly why you need someone else with you."

I sat down and started to hum with my perfect pitch. It was an eerie tune and it seemed to reverberate throughout the whole stadium. I had said too much and it wasn't like me, but this girl needed to understand that being a loner wasn't going to help one bit. Even if she's just worried about us being in danger, aren't we all already in a lot of danger? I remembered being a loner myself, and I had almost lost my life and freedom...

My eyes turned color again. I stopped humming and shouted back at the girl, "I get it. You don't want to hurt anyone. I didn't either, but I kept freezing innocent bystanders and blowing the ears out of anyone close enough. But soon enough, you'll understand."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik Chambers

A barrier suddenly appeared around everyone. Was this Sapphire's doing? What was she doing? & then... *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!* Did she just explode the field? Everything was on fire, & it all faded away. The barriers went away & Sapphire fell on her knees. Did she show the girl she wasn't alone? Does she know how much she did to herself? I rushed over to Sapphire & bent down, checking how she is. "Are you okay? You know what that does to you!" She really worried me.

The girl got my attention again, but I didn't take my focus away from Sapphire. "You guys just don't get it!!" That was a little harsh. It stopped hailing. "I can't control my powers, okay!?" That was probably noticeable. "That wasn't intentional. That was a complete accident! And that was nothing compared to when I get really mad either..." So what she's saying is...she can destroy a city at anytime? I gulped, but stayed calm. "Look, I can't have anyone near me, or they'll turn into s'mores, just like those scarers did. It's only a matter of time before I do it again." ...I was just listening. "I'm much more than you all think I am... I can't remember very much... I don't even know my own name... I don't know where I lived... I don't know if I'm even human, or something made entirely in the lab." Human? I didn't even know if I was human anymore... The air suddenly felt cold. Without knowing, I hugged Sapphire to keep her warm. Well, I needed warmth too. "Do you know what those scarers keep calling me? 'Deadly Weapon', 'Ultimate Weapon', 'Project N', 'Last Resort', take your pick. If I weren't flawed, I'd be the most powerful mutant in existence... I am actually... The only thing is I can't use my powers the way I want, and more often than not they just backfire on me." I didn't know what to say, except...

"Don't let their words hurt you. Who cares what they think? If you ignore them, it won't be so bad." I hoped she would take my advice, & not argue back. "Maybe if you train, you would learn how to control your powers." Has she ever trained before? I kept hugging Sapphire to keep her warm from the sudden cold air.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Daphne Hendrix
    ________________________________________________________​

After my speech other people began to try to befriend the girl. I stared at her while listening, if only she would just say her name or something useful other than 'no'. I blinked and walked back to stand next to Jamie, it was a good thing how she already knew one of these Mutant's, but the other's were still completed stranger's. Except Sapphire and Jamie of course. I had met Sapphire earlier and she seemed nice, speaking of her.... Suddenly I saw a sort of barrier go around all the Mutant's. Including me. I looked around and saw that Sapphire was making the Barrier. Then all of a sudden a huge explosion happened, I covered her ear's and when the sound was over I let my hands drop and I looked around.

The whole Stadium was blown up, what had happened? When the barrier was faded, I noticed it was Sapphire that caused the explosion, I turned to look at her. She was on her knees,and that boy was trying to warm her up by hugging her. I noticed she was smiling at the girl on the bleacher's too. "What was that all about.." I murmured to Jamie. "You guys just don't get it!!" I was surprised by the hot of the girl. I turned to look at her with surprise, but it soon wen't away. The hard hail stopped dropping and the weather turned back to normal. "I can't control my powers, okay!?" The girl continued. "That wasn't intentional. That was a complete accident! And that was nothing compared to when I get really mad either..." I continued to listen.

"Look, I can't have anyone near me, or they'll turn into s'mores, just like those scarers did. It's only a matter of time before I do it again." What Scarer's? To bad I wasn't there to see that. I kept in my laugh since this wasn;t a laughing moment and kept listening to the girl. "I'm much more than you all think I am..." She shook her head. "I can't remember very much... I don't even know my own name... I don't know where I lived... I don't know if I'm even human, or something made entirely in the lab." I gulped, poor thing. If only she hadn't been in the lab this log, then maybe she would be like the other Mutant's. That control there power's. "Do you know what those scarers keep calling me? 'Deadly Weapon', 'Ultimate Weapon', 'Project N', 'Last Resort', take your pick. If I weren't flawed, I'd be the most powerful mutant in existence... I am actually... The only thing is I can't use my powers the way I want, and more often than not they just backfire on me." She finished.

I listened to what some Mutant said to the girl, I had laughed a bit when he said he was already a S'more. Then the other boy began to speak. "Don't let their words hurt you. Who cares what they think? If you ignore them, it won't be so bad." He said. "Maybe if you train, you would learn how to control your powers." Daphne turned to the girl and nodded her head. Training was all she needed, it would work? right? I yawned, this was getting boring. I wanted to shout out 'Fine then! Be along forever, good luck on surviving' But I managed to keep the words in my head and instead said. "Or, if you don't want anyone near you. How 'bout you go train by you'rself and then come back when you'r ready." I said.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Destiny

As Sapphire had caused the explosion and fell down on her knees, Kilik rushed over to her and bent down next to her.
    "Are you okay? You know what that does to you!" Kilik seemed worried, but she could not blame him, Sapphire can't fully control her powers, her barrier was pretty weak while the barriers she made for the other mutants were strong. 'I'm sorry...for worrying you...' She whispers to Kilik.

Sapphire listened to what the girl had to say, it all sounded so sad. When she begun about that she doesn't even knew if she was human at first place, Sapphire begun thinking. She was a girl that has been raised with no parental love, Raven must've been the same.

Suddenly Sapphire felt the warmth of Kilik's body on hers, he was hugging her, immediately her body, that had been getting cold of the cold air, warmed up. She also had a high blush without knowing it herself.

Sapphire changed to her second form to prevent herself from losing more energy. Her wings vanished, fluffy wolf ears and a fluffy wolf tail appeared, Kilik must know this form from when they escaped together out the lab a few years ago. Sapphire closed her eyes and layed her head on his body, she could not prevent her tail from waving around a little.

The girl begun talking about the stuff the scarers called her. She heard Daphne speak, but also Kilik. "Don't let their words hurt you. Who cares what they think? Just ignore them, it won't be so bad." Kilik said to her. "Maybe if you train, you learn how to control your powers." Kilik suggested to her.

He was still holding her, was he trying to keep her warm? Sapphire notices from the hotness on her face that she was blushing, why?

'I'd be glad to be your training partner...' Sapphire said to her. 'I can create a barrier with water, that way you don't have to be scared about hurting me....' Sapphire suggested to her even though knowing she'll refuse her offer. 'I know damn well how you are feeling...i want to help somehow...' Sapphire closed her eyes as she is still laying in Kilik's arms.

Sapphire's ears were down, because her barrier was not strong enough Sapphire had gotten alot of wounds, if she only could get her energy back she could heal herself.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • EZEKIEL PRINCE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Zeke woke with a start, clinging onto the tree bark with all his might. What the hell was that? The tree in which he rested had shook violently, almost knocking him to the ground. Whatever it was, it must be close. Unable to see anything through the thick canopy of leaves, Zeke nimbly climbed to the treetop. His head emerged in the pale light of the moon, and his eyes quickly scanned the area. Eventually, they found what they were looking for; a haze of orange light from the aftermath of the explosion. What was more, there seemed to be a lightning storm happening on that very spot.

Zeke grinned. He recognised that lightning anywhere. It was that girl, the Gen 127 with the rancid temper. All the Scarers wanted to be the one to catch her, but they pretty much always ended up as dust. It seemed that she'd already kicked off now, but was there any harm in having a look? Jumping down from branch to branch, Zeke reached the ground in seconds. Sticking to the city outskirts, he set off in the shadows. At his speed, he'd be there in no time.

Well, that was further than I thought... Zeke skidded to a halt outside an abandoned stadium, in some small suburban town. He'd conserved a lot of energy from streetlamps on the way, and so he was barely out of breath. The stadium seemed eerily quiet now, but the explosion still rang in his ears. There wasn't another Scarer in sight, but judging on the shadows on the stadium roof, there was some sort of mutant activity going on inside.
    Just as he made to enter the stadium, the streets flooded with people. Oh, great. Pure-breds. Instinctively, Zeke fled to the nearest alleyway before he could be spotted by the throng. The civvies always ruined a good hunt, so why should tonight be any different? Zeke crouched in the shadows and grumbled morosely, tapping the wall impatiently as he waiting for the crowd to disassemble. With an explosion that size, they'll probably be there all-

"Hey, maybe that guy made the explosion!"

Oh, God. Zeke closed his eyes. They've seen me. Zeke retreated further into the alleyway, and camouflaged himself against the wall for good measure. Not that it'd be enough... And he really wasn't in the mood to go Texas Chainsaw on these idiots...

Zeke had stood stock still for a good few seconds before he realised nobody was coming for him. What's more, the voices seemed to be... fading? Still translucent, Zeke crept to the entrance of his alleyway. As it happened, the crowd had dissipated. Or rather, it had moved as one down the street.
    The throng of civilians were running in the opposite direction of the stadium, all focused on one thing. Squinting slightly, Zeke managed to see what it was; on the rooftops, a heavily-clad man was sprinting as fast as he could.
    Hesitating for a moment, Zeke stood outside the stadium. His hunt was back on, and the noise from inside the stadium reinforced his beliefs that his prey was somewhere inside. But then, why wasn't he going in?

"Ah, screw it." Zeke muttered, as he climbed up the nearest fire escape. He was fast enough to catch that guy, mutant or not. Sprinting along the roof tiles, barely half a minute had passed before he was running aside the dude in black. As he approached him, Zeke had recognised the ninja outfit from a time not so long ago. His mind cast back to earlier that evening, where he'd considered the possibility of er, travelling in packs, as he'd put it. Surprising himself with his own snap decision, Zeke grabbed the guy's arm.

"Hey, it's Jay, isn't it? Look, I got a better idea."

Zeke stopped running and raised his free hand. With a loud crackle, all the streetlights blew out, plunging the crowd in darkness. Then, still holding onto the Scarer, Zeke jumped through a skylight on the building they stood on. They landed soundlessly on the dusty floor of an attic. Judging on the state of the place, nobody had been up here in years.

"Zeke." He said, before Jay could respond. "Now, how d'you fancy a hunt?"

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Jay

Soon enough, a young man was running by her, following her across the rooftops. "Hey, it's Jay, isn't it? Look, I got a better idea." Grabbing Jay's arm and stopping her ninja moves, the man blew out the streetlights and, without missing a step, dived into a skylight with Jay. He introduced himself in the darkness as Zeke and offered the prospect of some kind of "hunt," whatever he meant by that.

If he managed to keep up and not already attack, Zeke had to be a Scarer, and probably meant hunting mutants. The idea of a group wasn't too bad, if he was cooperative.

"Alright, then," Jay replied. "What'd you have in mind?" She thought of the weakened mutant back at the football field, and how she would be a good target, if not the mutants that came to her aid. She needed to keep other Scarers from getting decimated so much anyways. We're just down to ten or so, at least in the field right now.

With Zeke's tone, it was easy to tell he's an offensive fighter. Jay could fit right in and keep him from getting blown up like the others. Reaching out one hand under the darkness of the attic they were in to seal a deal, the ambiguous girl was already putting plans in her head.

Back