• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    I thought she would do something like that. XD
    Yeah and I messed the camera up in the fall. XD

It was funny she was like, "I'm taking you to the doctor get ready." I just said no. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Yeah and I messed the camera up in the fall. XD

It was funny she was like, "I'm taking you to the doctor get ready." I just said no. XD

Yeah, if you hadn't of done that, we could have seen it happening. And laughed felt even more sorry for you.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I got back from nowhere. XD

LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIIINS. XD

Maybe you should go to the Doctor, your eye is so bad. It might be for the best y'know. Even if they have you end up removing your eye. XD!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Most people would Andy. XD
    Just, you wouldn't die from a paintball shot. Unless the gun was right next to you. I've been shot lots of time, and I'm still here. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    No I'm talking about if I lost my eye sight in one eye (even if it wasn't a full loss) then I'd die. Not only because I get all freaked out when it comes to eyes (and needles XD) but I got the best eye sight out of anyone I know IRL. So I'd have it bad. XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, I hate thing to do with eyes, blood and needles etc.

I think you would be able to cope though, Andy. Eyes are important, but I think you'd rather live than die, jut because you lost an eye.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Most people would Andy. XD
    xDDDD

I mean, I know it was an accident, but c'mon! XD And he just stood there while I was in pain just swearing my brains out. XD

I have good eyesight, but sometimes it just doesn't work right. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Chase Leader said:
    Don't mind me, but I just wanted to say (Dakota) John Denver is returning tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's going offtopic, read the rules next time.

Oh ya, he got banned. I guess its good that he's coming back. How did he get banned in the first place anyway?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Chase Leader said:
    Don't mind me, but I just wanted to say (Dakota) John Denver is returning tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    |minds| OMG! DAKOTA'S RETURNING! |runs around in circles in joy| =D Yesh!

Ryan, how the heck do you go offtopic in the DCC? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back