• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Axel said:
    Anyways, moving on...
    Topic, topic, topic... XD

Hmm, I'm moving tomorrow. I spent the last week packing, and it hasn't been fun. Seriously, if I trip over another box, there will be blood to be paid. o.x;

Your moving to a new house? I just took a vacation to England today, its better than being in school. But that still doesn't mean I can run away from doing my assignments .__.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Your moving to a new house? I just took a vacation to England today, its better than being in school. But that still doesn't mean I can run away from doing my assignments .__.
    So you went from Florida to England and back in one day, or you're in England? XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dawg 2005 said:
    So you went from Florida to England and back in one day, or you're in England? XD
    OR. XD

He told his teachers in avdance and they gave him the assignments in avdance to do during the vacation. Or you could be right. XD Though I highly doubt it.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:

What? Your confusing, Bob xD

Uh.. I think its the first one. xD

< Don't mind this.. I just posted it for no particular reason xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    What? Your confusing, Bob xD

Uh.. I think its the first one. xD

< Don't mind this.. I just posted it for no particular reason xD
    Can anybody say........new avatar? *steals*

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Anyone watching House, or am I the only one? XD
    At least you've got good taste when it comes to TV shows. I'd be watching House as well, but it's not on in my time zone right now.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    I'm watching it.. just not right now xD

EDIT- I decided to use the image for an avatar xD

Quiet. Its mine xD
    I was disappointed with tonight's episode. =/

Lawl. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Major General O'Neill told me much about the DCC. He told me to expect long periods of inactivity, and I can see that he was being serious.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I tried watching those shows, can't really get into them. I love sci-fi and usually watch it a lot...but those two shows were just boring for me.

Annnnd...I really wish I could sleep tonight.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Ah! I love those Organization chibis that you and David have! :3 Does anyone else have them? XD Marluxia is cool but pissed me off when I couldn't beat him in COM but Larxene is better~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back