• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Kadaj said:
    X3 I'm good thanks! And you?

:3 And purses because they're mostly guys in the Orginization and it'd be funny~
    X3; I'm replacing their weapons with purses that looks similar~ <3 <3~

I'm doing good. I had a half day of classes today. XD

That sounds like an interesting idea. o.O I want to see the finished product!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    megafuz said:
    I'm doing good. I had a half day of classes today. XD
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I have no classes today because it is my summer break. Yesterday, I cleaned out my dorm and moved out, so now I am typing from my own home! =D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    aragornbird said:

I have no classes today because it is my summer break. Yesterday, I cleaned out my dorm and moved out, so now I am typing from my own home! =D

Ah, I still have this week and next week at school. Then it's half-term.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hehe, How long have you got left of your summer break AB? Issit me or haven't I spoke to you in ages? XD I got a French end of term exam on friday D: I have to write a level 5 piece of writing, here is what i've written so far, I aint finished it yet and I think i've made loads of mistakes XP At the moment we are doing Where we live, where others live, how to get to places and what is in the houses etc.. (This is made up XD)

J'habite une petite appartement, il y a une chambre, de bains, la cuisine, une salon et une balcon. Dans moi chambre il y a une lit, une armoir, une lampe et une Télévision. Le papier peints couleur violet.
    Moi soeur quelquefois séjours à moi appartement si moi mére oú occupé à travail.
    Moi oncle habiter dans hersham dans surrey, il habiter dans une grande maison.
    Ils marié à moi tante Janice, dans moi oncles maison il y a quatre chambres, deux la selle de bains, un salon, une grande jardin, une garage, la cuisine et petite sous-sol, J'habite avec moi mere, moi pére vivres dans l'Amérique..... To be continued XDD

Jeez.. French is hard to learn X_X I'm rubbish at it too >.<

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Summer break, ehh?? Mine starts May 31st. Then I move to my college in late August.

Omg, fuz, are you graduating soon? Congrats! :D

Hey, Emma! No, it's just that I haven't been on that much. I'll try to revive my club soon.
    I have 1 month of break, then I have to go to a summer program for a college that I'm transferring to, then I have another month of break, then I start at my new college in September.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    XD Good luck in your new college AB ^^; So... How have you been lately, Looking forward to it or dreading it? Or both XP

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Of course I'm looking forward to it. I've been working so hard to get into it. Rhode Island School of Design, one of the best art colleges in the nation.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Nice :D The hard work has finally paid off eh? ^^; What are you aiming to do after you leave college?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Omg, fuz, are you graduating soon? Congrats! :D

Hey, Emma! No, it's just that I haven't been on that much. I'll try to revive my club soon.
    I have 1 month of break, then I have to go to a summer program for a college that I'm transferring to, then I have another month of break, then I start at my new college in September.

Yup, I am. Thank god. I am soooo sick of high school. o.O

Congrats on getting into your college. XD It's a great feeling, isn't it??

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    Nice :D The hard work has finally paid off eh? ^^; What are you aiming to do after you leave college?

I'm majoring in Illustration, so I guess that's what I'll do. Or, if I can pay off my college debts, I'll go to graduate school for 3D animation.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    ^^ Nice!! I'm majoring in Journalism/Communications at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. The technical name for my major is Journalism, but the program includes the areas that most colleges refer to as Communications. The program was exactly what I was looking for though.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    aragornbird said:

I'm majoring in Illustration, so I guess that's what I'll do. Or, if I can pay off my college debts, I'll go to graduate school for 3D animation.

You'd be great at doing that. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back