• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Member of the Month--Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Holy Cow. PGN tried to steal my month..lol He can do the August one if he wants.. 22sa said like 2 weeks ago he wanted to do July.. But June is mine..XD My Birthday is June 22 too XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Your b-day is in June? So I will make a b-day thread for ya ^.^
    You would havet o be up early..XD I think Lizzie might make it first..LOL If she can rem my b-day..Xd

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    girlgenius said:
    This is really on topic XD
    Why is the disscution thread open, if the voting thread isn't? ANd when are results gonna be in?

Well Dizzy is on holiday and he asked Jess to count the votes for him.
    It'll probaly be in by tommorow.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Jess said:
    Holy Cow. PGN tried to steal my month..lol He can do the August one if he wants.. 22sa said like 2 weeks ago he wanted to do July.. But June is mine..XD My Birthday is June 22 too XD
    XD Thank you. Yah, Jess is doing June MOTM, and I'm doing July MOTM! ^_^ It's going to be fun.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well Dizzy told me last nite on MSN that he wanted me to count the votes for MAy. o_O I knew he was gonna do that.I was the only victim on msn alst nite..Anyways I almost done counting them.They will be posted later along with the June MOTM Voting Thread and Discussion ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *closed and unstuck*

Please use the new discussion thread for June MotM now. ^_^; Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back