• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mays return

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
    Years
    Lets discuss about having a new fourm look that has may in her d/p clothes comment what you think thanks

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'd be happy to support this style, the only foreseeable problem is a lack of quality pictures of May in her new outfit. If someone could provide some good quality images then I'm sure we could work something out. (I would be happy to provide some style bits if this takes off)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i checked and they said its alright with them

Word isn't really good enough when you're dealing with something like this. If this were to make it to become an actual skin used on PC and if you didn't really gain permission from an artist to use their work, then we could get into some real trouble with the CC. You really have to have documented proof that you gained permission from them and since I don't see anything linked here, I'm assuming that you did not gain any permission. And no, I can't just give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: Aside from that, there's already a theme featuring May. There has yet to be one that features Dawn.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    If I have enough time I would start a theme featuring Ash, Brock and Dawn. I would have to gather some colour and banner ideas though but If I get any free time, It's certainly a project to work on.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Word isn't really good enough when you're dealing with something like this. If this were to make it to become an actual skin used on PC and if you didn't really gain permission from an artist to use their work, then we could get into some real trouble with the CC. You really have to have documented proof that you gained permission from them and since I don't see anything linked here, I'm assuming that you did not gain any permission. And no, I can't just give you the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: Aside from that, there's already a theme featuring May. There has yet to be one that features Dawn.

I have no respect for the creative commons license. It's a bunch of legal BS

Legally, there's nothing an artist can do. But I do agree it's often better that we commission one of our own resident artists to do the work so that we get exactly what we're looking for.

Years
    I didn't think Creative Commons required expressed permission, just accreditation. It's like the "I have too much of an ego to use the GPL" type license.

glen5544

jigglypuff trainer glen
    Years
    hey guys umm this is ashandmisty4evermore this is my alternate account my other accounts thier got removed so im using my other one so im gonna lock this thread and make a newone called dawns begining

Back