• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

McDonalds or Burger King?

Do you prefer McDonalds or Burger King?

• McDonalds

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
  • A friend of mine and I are always arguing about which is better, McD's or BK. While each of us realize it's all a matter of opinion and personal taste, we still like to argue about it. So, onto the issue at hand. Do you like McDonalds or Burger King better?

Oh, and btw, I'm in the BK camp. Go onion rings and grilled burgers go!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 24, 2006
    greatchikorita said:
    Mcdonalds is much nearer to us than BK. and BK went 'gone' after 2 years of service. so i gotta go for McDo. ^_^

Well i supose what u said:)

In my state there are more than 20 mcdonalds but just 3 burgerkings.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • BK. Their burger are worth the price. I go to Mac and pay 4 bucks for a small little burger. 4 bucks for this thing? No way!! I want some thing big and BK has it.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I haven't been to a Burger King for a while. I'm choosing McDonalds,

Kenji-san

OMG! ZE IDIOT IST BACK!! > RUN
    Years
  • Burgerking has bigger, better and tastier burgers than McDonalds. Too bad the nearest Burgerking is 52km away. :(
    So we never go to Burgerking. Always McDonalds. :(

Years
  • Burger King for me. I like the burgers better, and I eat them more often, mainly because that's what's on the base. If I want McDonalds, I have to brave it off-base. It's really diffrent in Germany. x_X;

Years
  • Both have their strong points. I love McDonalds fries and burgers but they are too small. BK has great commercials and chicken nuggets. lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    McDonald's chips are better, but Burger King's burgers are better. I prefer chips so... McDonald's...

Back